Halloween Event 2012

Richard

Strategos
42777510151339781486004.png

Hello Ghouls and Graveyard goers,

It's that time of year again. The witching hour is nearing, so be prepared for a spooooky in-game event, as the ghostly gods bring you our 2nd annual Pumpkin Hunt. As with last year, the aim of the game is to collect as many pumpkins as fast as you can! The event will run from midnight October 29th until 5th November.

___

Ingame event: Pumpkin hunt:

To start a "pumpkin hunt" click on a pumpkin in the ocean. Each pumpkin hunt lasts 60 seconds. During this time you must scroll over the map and collect as many pumpkins as possible.

map_pumpkin.png

For each pumpkin you collect in the 60 seconds, you will increase the duration of the special Halloween spell on your current city for one hour. The Halloween spell increases your production of all your resources by 5%. Let me give you a scary example...

Example 1:
I activate the "pumpkin hunt" and find 3 pumpkins in 60 sec. My current town will receive a 5% increased resource production spell for 3 hours.

Example 2:
I activate the "pumpkin hunt" and find 8 pumpkins in 60 sec. My current town will receive a 5% increased resource production spell for 8 hours.

Further information:
Please note that you can only collect each pumpkin once. Also you may not conduct a "pumpkin hunt" as long as the Halloween spell is active. A maximum of 10 pumpkins can be collected during each "pumpkin hunt".

___

Terrifying interface changes!

No you are not seeing ghosts. Some interface elements have been cosmetically changed for the duration of the event, so don't get scared when you first login...(insert another evil laugh).

___

New Event Achievements:

It’s Halloween:
helloween_login_2012.png

Pumpkin collector:
search_pumpkin_1.png

Collect the pumpkins, there are 4 levels according to the amount of pumpkins found;
(Please note, if you achieved these awards last year, you will not be able to achieve them again. The totals will however be added together, if you didn't quite manage all 4 awards last year)

Pumpkin hunter:
search_pumpkin_x.png

Find 10 pumpkins in a single "pumpkin hunt".
___

Other scary surprises will await you if you dare to login. Thank you for supporting us and happy Halloween!

Please post any scary stories (comments) here!

Sincerely,

The Ghost-polis Team