Happy 2nd Birthday Grepolis! discussion

DeletedUser

Yet the old worlds are shut and are losing hundreds of players ever since 2.0 has been implemented.

Innogames has turnt there back on there most loyal and oldest players. It won't be long before the old worlds will be completely finished and more players who PREFERRED 1.26 will not play Grepolis anymore, some might not even play any other games by innogames again.

Happy Birthday Grepolis, I won't look forward to seeing Eta shut and many of my friends quitting. Thanks.
J,
good to hear from you old friend!!!
You are absolutely right.......the old worlds will die, and all the players who made them what they once were will fade off into other games. I will miss my old friends from ALL 3 worlds on which I played. I only stay to keep contact with old friends. Not building or battling much anymore.
Nice to know you are ok, buddy!

DeletedUser

ive been playing ever since theta came out not to long after grepolis started that was my first world and ever since this upgrade my game long friend and co alliance founder who actually created the alliance i just run and lead it is thinking about quitting although i can still run with this upgrade and was 1 of the people to test the first 2.0 world i cant say i definetly wouldnt miss my friend

DeletedUser19618

Happy 2nd Birthday Grepolis.Its been a great 1 year that I have been here.

DeletedUser

nice

in the future can you make guns in Grepolis? oh yeah a very happy 2d birthday for the ultimately awsome game, GREPOLIS the game is so awsome

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:pro: Happy Birthday and more more many years full of players !:supermad:But to happen that need changes on the game ,easy events,action,and free coins why not some gold to make people feel better,but important its action in game events easy and nice events!Good luck on this new challenges,for the good of Grepolis move on fast!!!!
Thank you for your support and love for the game!

Happy Birthday Grepolis!

Please leave your comments below:

Hello players and Forum Goers,

January 14 2012 marks the english Grepolis server's 2nd birthday. Happy Birthday Everyone!

Happy_birthday_2_1273571697.jpg

Since the launch in January 2010 a lot has changed: More players, more content and of course, more battles. Recently our 30th world was launched, and we are looking forward to expand even further, with your help of course. We would like to thank everyone for sharing our passion for Grepolis and making it a place to play, connect and make friends in. The main ingredient to any great game is the community, and we are glad to have so many supportive, helpfully and skilled Grepolis enthusiasts.

Of course every birthday party needs presents. As a token of our gratitude we would like to award double battle points to all our players on January 14. This event will take place for 24 hours: 00:01(morning) till 00:00(midnight). The server time will be used for this event: GMT+1

We have great features and events planned for 2012 so make sure to check out the forum for announcements.

Please leave your comments and feedback about the Birthday event here

Thank you for your support and loyalty!

Sincerely,

The Grepolis Team

DeletedUser

happy birthday well done but double bp on new worlds you are joking right!!!!
We cant even fight yet
Right a unsence gift,could bee some free gold for all,or some atractive easy events for all,but looks like all team sleeping over this game :supermad:

DeletedUser22217

nahh gold!
The present is awesome and I'm fully enjoying it :p.
A great idea- a battle birthday lol.

DeletedUser345

Not for the free gold would gladly pay for more of this double bp day shame i didnt realise till midday but ive got something out of it.

Happy 2nd second birthday grepo i will host a special annviersary celebration to myself in my villages, allcomers welcome but bring some bp as a gift ;)

DeletedUser

happy birthday grepo

i highley doubt it will make a 3rd with lots of the greats

DeletedUser

yes but it wont have the great veterans that used to play 1.26 worlds everyone is quitting theese days. so if you re read my post it says i highley doubt it will make a 3rd with the greats meening great players that are all quitting due to 2.0 being

DeletedUser20429

I agree alot of the players are leaving and the older worlds closing :(

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday....

Happy 2nd Birthday Grepolis... !!!

i just say "I like it". Keep Cool...