Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

happy new year everyone!
new decade too XD
may it be a good and a safe one :)

DeletedUser

Happy New Year to all and here's to wishing the next decade is better than the last...

DeletedUser

well i won't explain what i wish for because a whole bunch of ignorant people from 1st world countries (like myself) are well... ignorant, and therefore will take offense, but anyways, may the IMF be destroyed and all it's unfair profits returned to their rightful owners XD

DeletedUser

well i won't explain what i wish for because a whole bunch of ignorant people from 1st world countries (like myself) are well... ignorant, and therefore will take offense, but anyways, may the IMF be destroyed and all it's unfair profits returned to their rightful owners XD

Gosh, I don't even agree with you on economic issues. Darn murloc and his supply side ecomonics.
Death to capitalism!

Happy New Year's, Everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

saturn? when did i say death to capitalism? i said that i wish (which will never happen) that the IMF was destroyed and all their unjust gain given back to their rightful owners, maybe if you learned to read you wouldn't see non-existent things in other peoples writing...

DeletedUser

saturn? when did i say death to capitalism? i said that i wish (which will never happen) that the IMF was destroyed and all their unjust gain given back to their rightful owners, maybe if you learned to read you wouldn't see non-existent things in other peoples writing...

No I said death to capitalism. Well I don't really wish death to capitalism, but I'm not a fan of it. Keynesianism and organizations like the IMF save economies from collapsing and help out millions of people through socialized lending.

DeletedUser

okay saturn, you need to do some research into the results of the imf's actions.

DeletedUser

Happy new year everyone!
*going to sleep now 6 o clock in the morning and work again tomorrow (well actually today:p)* Gonna be a tough day xD

DeletedUser

Real world economics aside, Happy New Year and may you all prosper here in Grepolis! Well, you know, unless I am conquering your city : )

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.