Pending Harbour / Barracks bug.

DeletedUser

• World: Ithaca.
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome, v17.0.963.83.
  • Overview of the bug: When opening the harbour or the barracks, nothing can be accessed (see images for more information).
  • Screenshots:
    9bgK9.png
    y8hkJ.png
  • How often this occurs: Constant.
  • Urgency: Medium - No troops or ships can be recruited, but it seems to be easily fixable.
  • Preventative Actions Logging in and out seems to fix it for me.
  • Summary: Barracks and harbour are entirely useless while this bug is present.
  • Have I performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported?: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes, and it is fixable using those methods.

I tried to be fairly obvious with the screenshots, as far as what has been edited and what hasn't.

This issue seems to fairly easy to fix (solved for me by logging out and in), but it is a bug nonetheless, so I am reporting it anyway.

DeletedUser

When you went through GrepoTroubleshooting101, did a simple refresh fix this? I know it has in my (little) experience with this particular problem but just wondering what lengths you had to go to.

DeletedUser

Logging out and then in again solved it.. I don't know whether a refresh would, because logging out/in was the first thing I tried.

DeletedUser

If it happens against let me know if a refresh works. Just a very minor glitch as far as I'm concerned.

DeletedUser

Yeah, obviously nothing serious considering how easy it is to fix, but I thought I'd report it anyway in case anyone else was experiencing similar issues/it became a more serious problem.

DeletedUser

Okay, it happened again.

M3rYd.png

And, yes, a simple refresh fixes the issue. Regardless of how easy it is to fix, though, it is still an issue. As limited as my knowledge of coding is, it seems to be a fairly minor issue, so should not be difficult for the devs to fix.

DeletedUser

Yeah I got it too and a refresh fixed it. It was rather annoying more than anything but hopefully it doesn't become more frequent.

DeletedUser

Just for the record, it happened again a few moments ago. As easy as it is to fix, it's rather inconvenient.

DeletedUser

Yeah I've been experiencing it too on and off. I've reported it.

DeletedUser

Corinthian what program did you use to put those pictures cause it seems I can't see them.