Harry potter and the deathly hallows. ~ Premiere Nov 11 ~ Nov 19th

DeletedUser

Soon the final film will be upon us (well just the first part)!

harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_part_one.jpg

I am so looking forward to it; I was brought up on the books and films and i'm sad to see it go. :( But this looks to be an adventure packed film with great drama which hopefully will be enchanced by the actors performances (even though Daniel Radcliffe is a rubbish actor)- I am going to see it the day it is released and I am currently watching the Youtube live premiere recording.

Are you looking forward to it and if so why?
Do you think it will be brought down by the fact hogwarts is not visited once in the entire film or will the weasleys new found devotion to the revolution save it?

hp_deathly_hallows(1).jpg

Comment and discuss. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Finally.

Some one decided to make this topic.

Im going next friday ( The day of its release ) To watch it with a group of school mates.

Read all of the books, Cannot wait for the first part.

~ V

DeletedUser

Same same same! So excited - I'm going with my mums friend/ my "aunt" and my sister as tradition decrees. The cinemas going to be packed and I hope we get good seats. :D

:D:D:D:D:D Did I say I was excited?

This is no mere film it is part of the British culture.

DeletedUser

Same same same! So excited - I'm going with my mums friend/ my "aunt" and my sister as tradition decrees. The cinemas going to be packed and I hope we get good seats. :D

:D:D:D:D:D Did I say I was excited?

This is no mere film it is part of the British culture.

When you said British culture

All i heard was '' Rule Britannia.. Britannia rules the waves.. ''

This is going to be a brilliant film to watch, Just have to grab the train as quick as possible once I've finished class! xD

Side Note : ( Anyone starts speaking during the movie, I'm going to hurt that person )

~V

DeletedUser10081

i will go and watch it the first day. i will get my tickets i advance so i dont forget

DeletedUser

It may be british culture but I dont think theyre great I only lke ron weasly cus the actor owns an ice cream van

DeletedUser

The recent films have been a let down, they just seem so disconnected.

DeletedUser

agreed

Im not feeling it, the books are infinitly better and the movies have failed to live up to the books in my opinion. Dont get me wrong, the movies are great, i simply expect more because it is harry potter after all. I for one, will watch it on the day of its release. If i can find a seat in the theater that is.

DeletedUser

I'll watch it but I never really considered the movies excellent like some others do. Even the final book was more drawn out than it needed to be IMO.

DeletedUser

I suppose thats because of alll the different directors and styles etc. This film is JK's favourite movie of them all. I suspect it shall be an improvement and not miss as much gtom the film as the stupid order of the pheonix one.

DeletedUser3569

Its the same with the Bond films. They had a different director everytime, Maybe a repeat once or twice. It adds different aspects to the films, but all the directors do have there own styles, making some better than others. With the new film coming out, it will be hard to compare to the book. Its part 1, so im guessing theres a part 2 but who knows where they'll stop and the next one will begin

DeletedUser

I'm so phsyched about it! It's gonna be awsome! It's coming to theaters this Friday! I'm so going to watch it. But what the hecks goin on with the freaky Mario stuff?!

DeletedUser

Lol.

Indeed, reading one page cannot be sufice to give a correct judgement on an actualy book.

Friday - Im catching the train as soon as i leave class to stockport xD

Im going to go nuts at anyone that speaks .___.

~V

DeletedUser

i might go with my mom on opening night i`m 11 so i needed a ride

DeletedUser

and i agree with jarpenguin you can`t just judge a book by reading 1 page i`ve read them all they`re awesome

DeletedUser

Made a complete monumental fail and booked my harry potter tickets for 9:30AM instead of PM. Possibly no harry potter for me. :eek:

LMAO! I booked them elsewhere *phew*.

Detail analysis and mockery of Daniel Radcliffe to be posted soon. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: