Fixed Have to click the city twice

DeletedUser32498

Ummm... it never used to happen before but in recent days I find that in order to change from one city to the next I end up having to click the city twice. The first click an error message will pop up and an overview of the previous city will pop up instead of the intended city. Then the next click will be successful. Has this ever happened to anyone?

DeletedUser

Yeah, same here...

I think this bug there is because the new update... Maybe, They will fix it soon.

DeletedUser22708

I have the same issue as well, it's quite annoying.
Also the error message that the city doesn't exist pops up regularly

DeletedUser14283

If you could follow the format it would make it easier for us to diagnose the issue.

For instance have you tried to clear your cache? Changed browsers etc?

DeletedUser30111

I just recently switched to chrome and noticed this happening immediately. Before I used firefox and it didn't happen.
I'm too incompetent to really know how to clear my cache, but my chrome is freshly downloaded, so yeah.

DeletedUser38224

I noticed this happening on the beta server a while back, and It wasn't on the international server at the time. It's pretty annoying to be honest.

DeletedUser14283

If you are unaware of how to clear your cache you can find out how to do so here.

So, the issue seems to be that when you go to get into your city you have to double click because otherwise you cannot access your city. Is that a correct deduction?

Also, is this down to a particular world or is it everywhere?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33297

For me this problem is on multiple worlds. Whenever I switch cities an error message pops up every so often, this especially happens when switching cities quickly. Once it popped up I'll have to click the next button again to get to the city I was trying to get to.

DeletedUser14283

Ah okies, looking into the issue you guys are experiencing. In the mean time if you have anymore info please post so we can get this identified.

DeletedUser22708

Also if you switch cities by pushing on those arrows next to the 'city overview' button, if you do it too fast, it doesn't change cities...

DeletedUser

For me I have tried a few browsers and its only happened with chrome, atleast for me. (I think it's just chrome coding which stops you from spamming the click button for whatever reason but it's more than likely that I am wrong :p <--- No knowledge about the interwebs)

DeletedUser38224

This really sucks, every time i try to go to a city by clicking on it, it takes me to a random other city.