Haze vs. the Barbarians

• Thread starter DeletedUser30636
  • Start date

DeletedUser30636

Attack1.jpg

attack2.jpg
Haze strikes first! clearing the two cities on his island, Shrefty has now claimed them as farms!

ShreftyThred now holds the #11 position in ABP
and haze is top 20!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

meh, not bad, was wondering where all the units were.

DeletedUser30636

Haze now claims victory over the barbarians,as almost all of their active players have left. a great win for Haze and ShreftyThred. But now Shreftythred dissolves Haze

DeletedUser

LOL, it was fun to watch tho, but you guys were hitting Barbarians at the same time we were, most of the just merged into Syndicate.

I find it funny how Nirson.e.Gjoni joined Syndicate, they probably think they have a great player there LOL.

DeletedUser25607

I find it funny how Nirson.e.Gjoni joined Syndicate, they probably think they have a great player there LOL.

He's very active and also spends some gold (i suppose). And concerning quality - he learns here everything necessary to become an excellent player. :)

DeletedUser30636

LOL, it was fun to watch tho, but you guys were hitting Barbarians at the same time we were, most of the just merged into Syndicate.

you know it was just me in Haze right?