Head Udder of the Mu Pastures

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4013

So...apparently I've been made mod over all you Mu'ers

So now that the cows have come home...I'll introduce myself to all of you who have no clue who I am...

So I'm Tyrion, and I currently play in Beta (Phoenix of Carthage co-founder), and it was from those humble beginnings that I became first a Mod for World Eta, became a big, bad, blue Titan, and now I have you lovely Mu'ers to call home

In addition to doing Grepo and such, I've also got a signature works...you can find it in the Graphics section which is where i generally hang out on the Forums...I'm usually quick to reply to PMs and visitor messages, so if you need me to look into something, just give a shout.

DeletedUser4013

So, yeah...I've just double posted, but I'm allowed to :D

So the green fields of Mu are still green and the world is young...are there any competitions or sub-forums that you would like put up to help keep this world fun and active?

DeletedUser

Nice to meet you Tyrion!

Even tho I am pretty new here, I would like to say congrats on your moderator status :)

DeletedUser

ty i think u should make a Hall of Shame like the one in the zeta forum haha J.n.c 93 has the best first post for something like that lol

DeletedUser4013

While the Hall of Shame was a great idea and works really well for Zeta, I'd like to have something different in here to make the other worlds jealous :)

DeletedUser13702

Hey tyrion. Good to see they put in a good mod that talks finally :D

Status
Not open for further replies.