Healthy criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

There has been a lot of arguments on the forum recently, so this thread is for the "healthy" criticism of our associates. Il start, Project monolith on the whole are a fail. You can change this by not joining the world.

This is healthy as i pointed out an error in there abilities then gave them advice on how to get better.
So who is next? ;)

DeletedUser

you are a fail because you have troll in your siggy, no one will ever think of you as anything less than a troll because of that

DeletedUser

You are a fail because, you are making a over exaggerated post taking about the failure of Mono, without waiting till the world starts

DeletedUser

your not following the rules, i dont see how i can change.
Now heres my replies one.
Your a fail for using the term "siggy" it sounds like "ciggy", which is short for ciggerate.
now if i have troll in my ciggerate surely thats something to be proud of managin to but troll as a element into a fag?
People think of me as more than a troll, but they know that i ocassionally like to troll dumb witted folk such as yourself.
you can change these things by reading books on how not to fail and such
Your in Project large peice of stone. That in its own right makes you below me.
Have fun in project large peice of stone.
you can change this by ending project monolith

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Siggy is short for sig
This will pobbly be closed by FONTS
and you really just got gang beating by PM

DeletedUser17088

I dont really get what this is about though?

healthy criticism exists on posts already and i dont really want anoter thread based on it, Besides what may start off nice ALWAYS ends up heated and negative

sorry kinexico, closing this baby down!

Status
Not open for further replies.