Hello all.

DeletedUser

LOL!
very humorous.

No alliances have contaced me about my hints.

:rolleyes:

your going to have to apply to alliances yourself :p

Being a new player, alliances might be hesitant to recruit you regardless of how smart you may be.

When you apply to an alliance, it shows you are interested in joining and depending on the quality of the message, it shows how committed you are.

I suggest first joining the world, playing for a week or two and then start looking for an alliance that you deem fit. In the beginning of the world, there are a lot of noob alliances called MRAs which arent much help to you.

It doesnt have to be the greatest alliance out there, just one that can teach you how to properly play the game and and as you get better, you can join better alliances.

Welcome, and good luck. ;) Do you know when will Lambda be opened?

monday

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

what a very humble and welcoming community.
I look forward to playing with you all.
But I need everyone to stop being so nice.
I wont have any enimies then.

:p

One of the reasons grepolis is awsome. The forums are friendly and helpful even if it is your worst enemy. And in game it is all out, no mercy shown, nothing held back. Makes for a very intense gameplay and a very enjoyable read especially when good PnP's come out.

DeletedUser

I shall see.
I suppose I'll take the advice about waiting for an alliance.

:D
What direction is everyone starting in?
So I know where to find my...."friends"

DeletedUser

I always love somebody that introduces themselves. <3 And doesn't spam!!! :D

The narwhal, penguin and Orca warring clans are heading in the SW (I think) and it's going to be fun so maybe you could join there.

PS Join Narwhals - We have the ruler of all things grepo... BETSY!!!

DeletedUser

Hey dude have fun playing grepo if your looking for an alliance id look up mine

DeletedUser

No Comment(Barly holding back my flame :p*jokes*).

Some good players wait for a alliance to ask them to join. Wait....Aren't you in Narwhales? So this should be closed?

Since your friends do play, I would advice you to ask them if you can join their alliance....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The only other player that plays in this house is not starting a lambda.
So is that still a problem?

and I have been doing my research on osl112 and his new alliance.
Seems like all that narwhale against penguin action will sizzle down before I even get the chance to do anything.
Isn't there already a discussion of a merger between the two?
A pre-made war, already turning into a pre-made merge?
Not exactly the kind of confusion I want for my first world.

But I like the concept of teamwork in a game such as this.
So the search for an alliance still continues....

dont try it you need to be in a world and be a good player and have high points you can try,i did but it failed i can wish you luck....what:eek: they might be merging thats werid?:heh: who would do that:heh::rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes, I did join Narwhals.
This thread should not be closed though, because it is my greetings to all grepolis players.
It was not originally a quest to find an alliance, although I did manage to do so..

DeletedUser

Sorry for what?
You didnt do anything.
What alliance are you joining in Lambda Magickill?

DeletedUser

Welcome to Grepolis, may your icon be despised by all :)

I hope you didn't join jarpenguins alliance, he's going to disband it as soon as the world starts anyhow...

DeletedUser

Welcome to Grepolis, may your icon be despised by all :)

I hope you didn't join jarpenguins alliance, he's going to disband it as soon as the world starts anyhow...

But of course, your mighty leadership will triumph throughout...

All I have to say is:

meh

DeletedUser12170

LOL!
very humorous.

No alliances have contaced me about my hints.

:rolleyes:
Don't worry the one thing I have learned is that if you are active and unaligned you will have more offers than you really want :Angry: