Hello, anyone active?

DeletedUser

Thanks martijngoofy!

I think its a good idea too... much better than my Trojan Sea Horse idea.... those poor guys all drowned. =/

DeletedUser

Kind of like how you only having a few people in your alliance can be viewed as an ego thing but I will reserve my judgements.

Funny how you reserve your judgement after judging...

Building your cities and putting effort into the game are 2 different things. "All intents and purposes I quit" is what he said.

Erm... hello? ALL intents AND purposes. By that you would imagine the guy had quit. I was simply saying the guy is attacking, farming, building, forum posting etc etc. In that regard he hasn't quit ANY purpose within the ways of the game.

When someone says to me they have quit, i generally think the person has quit. He clearly hasn't quit so i was looking for a reason why he would of posted what he did. Then it dawned on me. I was only saying.

And please, everyone, stop posting 'I am still active' in this thread. Trust me when i say there at least hundreds of players playing this world every day. I highly doubt Aurave genuinely thought there was zero players active here, it was a rhetorical question again he probably posted that to make greater effect for his words.

This thread needs to die as im not sure what the point of it is or what else can be said.

DeletedUser

Is anyone even playing Iota anymore? I know for all intents and purposes I quit about a week ago...but I have still been getting looter of the day award every day. I mean it's one thing when I'm looting 300k resources a day, quite another when I spend 20 seconds a day looting just 4 cities with 70 horsemen each and keep getting this award only looting 26k a day.

Does anyone know how to play grepolis or is this server just a ghost town?

Why don't you just start a war? That should be fun.

DeletedUser

He just wanted to let everyone in the world know he gets that award. It's an ego thing :)

ATVG

I don't care what the world thinks of my awards, I already know I'm so much better than anyone who plays this game that it wouldn't be fair to even compare me with mere mortals. I'm just dumbfounded I am still getting these awards, perhaps I am much better than I think am?

If Inno ever expands the temple and adds other gods to worship, Aurave would be one of them.

DeletedUser

I don't care what the world thinks of my awards, I already know I'm so much better than anyone who plays this game that it wouldn't be fair to even compare me with mere mortals. I'm just dumbfounded I am still getting these awards, perhaps I am much better than I think am?

If Inno ever expands the temple and adds other gods to worship, Aurave would be one of them.

dont mean to spam but can i just say wow? lmao :heh:

DeletedUser

I have been farming around 250k a day but no sign of that award!! ;)

DeletedUser

Aurave if you play with premium expect to be better it just happens play with no premium and do good and then you ae good

DeletedUser

Aurave if you play with premium expect to be better it just happens play with no premium and do good and then you ae good

Well he also beats all the other guys that play with premium so not sure your argument is very valid here ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah but you dont know how much premium they use you can always use less than the other guy my argument is valid

DeletedUser

You have to click on the thing under your senate to build or whatever its says and you will be able to upgrade your senate as long as you have the appropriate resources.

DeletedUser

I find i get a award and maybe 1 week later i will finally get the award odd isnt it

DeletedUser3303

Well he also beats all the other guys that play with premium so not sure your argument is very valid here ;)

I think aurave is a great starter cos of a mixture of coin use premium and very good activeness, but the early stages meen very little, a player can only be classed as a pro, if he can manage multiple citys and above all, no how to use there troops.