help finding sniping and chasing guide

DeletedUser

I'm looking for a sniping and chasing guide, high and low but can't find it. Last I saw it was in Delos and I believe Sassy Thang had left it there for us after she got it from somewhere else. It looked similar to the layout you would find on GROM's page but it's not groms as far as I can tell....

Anyway, I think it was called, "???'s sniping and chasing guide," or just "sniping and chasing guide." It had all the sniping tricks: ls dodge/chase, defensive cs snipe, offensive cs snipe and dealt with the anti-timer a bit iirc. I could really use it if anybody would be kind enough to find me a link or point me in the general direction, thanks a bunch :)

DeletedUser27700

I've been meaning to write one actually.
I can't make any promises, but I will try to get one put together reasonably soon.

DeletedUser

I'm looking for a sniping and chasing guide, high and low but can't find it.

Well, you can rule out my bedroom closet.

I checked there.... not a sign of it.

Did find $13 in small bills and loose change... the turtleneck my grandma bought me for Christmas last year... my old baseball glove... some tupperware that had some "thing" growing in it.... and an over due library book from 2007... gonna have to drop it off AFTER hours in the outside slot at the library.

That's a lot of accumulated nickle fines. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have one, but i didnt write it so i prefer not to give it to people sorry :/