Help PLEASE!!!

DeletedUser

Oh, thought you were saying you were gonna rim me. My mistake :D

Back on topic now! Where my people at?

DeletedUser

you were talking to the guy who's sig said never trust traitors i guess, i assumed you were talking to me, and responded it semi-sarcastic kind, disregard please :D

DeletedUser

Oh, I see where I was confusing now. I love your sig because I have a flaming nip fetish. My girlfriend questioned why I was trying to sneak up on her ninja style with lighter fluid, I pretended that I didn't hear her, then she beat the bejesus outta me when I pulled out my lighter. I think it's only because she's breastfeeding right now and protective of our son's food source. I'll let you know how it goes when I try it again after he's not getting all my nip action.

DeletedUser

She tells me all the time.

Oh no. That was terribly rude, but I simply couldn't resist!

DeletedUser

oops I thought you where a girl!!
Second thoughts you still could be :)

naw, i'm a guy, the name is confusing i know, i get that a lot :p
i get more support that way though :/ and sere, your just jealous she didn't give you lighter fluid.

DeletedUser

/sets thread to Ignore >,<

Harsh.

Your_Mean.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34939

When I first saw this thread I was all like "oh cool, treach is back!"

4 pages later I just don't care anymore.

DeletedUser

When I first saw this thread I was all like "oh cool, treach is back!"

4 pages later I just don't care anymore.

Would it really be a "Treach Is Back" party if a forum thread didn't go on for 3 pages more than it ever should?

Edit: I'm trying to be a gold whore but can't seem to get the hang of it. I need some tips :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Would it really be a "Treach Is Back" party if a forum thread didn't go on for 3 pages more than it ever should?

Edit: I'm trying to be a gold whore but can't seem to get the hang of it. I need some tips :pro:
I hear Xoedius is experienced in that area you should ask him for help.

DeletedUser

Help Needed Part II:

Where the Hades is my farming CAPTCHA?! I feel neglected and unmonitored...

DeletedUser

You refused to help me :(

Where's Richard?! I demand an audience so that my demands for unreadable CAPTCHA requirements may be addressed!