Help

DeletedUser

Is their any specific reason this keeps happening? After a couple of days I try and send a message and it says I cant send any more. So I delete some and it still says it. I am using google chrome. Also every time I log in, I see the message and report icon but when I check none are there

DeletedUser

I am using FireFox, and I keep having similar problems. With the Icons, particularly Reports & Alliance Forum. I am also receiving false Anchors on cities (That are still occupied) on my Island, as well as having the cities on the Island not showing up. A few times, it allowed me to invite players to Anchors with a city still in fact there.. The invite pushed the player to another island in the same ocean. Refreshing, and/or closing out the browser helps sometimes, but more times not.

DeletedUser

Is their any specific reason this keeps happening? After a couple of days I try and send a message and it says I cant send any more. So I delete some and it still says it. I am using google chrome. Also every time I log in, I see the message and report icon but when I check none are there
Have you tried clearing your cache? If this doesn't help please send in a support ticket.

I am using FireFox, and I keep having similar problems. With the Icons, particularly Reports & Alliance Forum. I am also receiving false Anchors on cities (That are still occupied) on my Island, as well as having the cities on the Island not showing up. A few times, it allowed me to invite players to Anchors with a city still in fact there.. The invite pushed the player to another island in the same ocean. Refreshing, and/or closing out the browser helps sometimes, but more times not.
The false anchors on your island can be fixed my moving your map. I also recommend clearing your cache to see if it fixes your reports and alliance problems.

DeletedUser

Also when I mass mail it says you can only enter 3 recipients

DeletedUser

How do you stop people from advertising as i get one atleast once a week
You can't stop people from sending spam, but you can report them and a mod will delete the spam so other players don't have to read it.