Heraklion without the Nightmare

DeletedUser

:p Hi Boys and Girls :eek: not to forget all the Expert Players of Grepolis.

A question I am burning to ask is How many of you are from the Athens Server and who among you are members or were Members of the Nordic Nightmare Alliance :Angry:

Hope that on this World we don't have the strongest players VS the others but a more equal chance. (pop)

DeletedUser

I am on Athens and a member of NN

But, I do hope it doesn't end up like it did in Athens

DeletedUser

You are all wrong... the aim of the game i power... mwahahaha... it doesn't matter what methods you use to get it XD

DeletedUser

I just want to me in a more relaxing world for a bit

DeletedUser

relaxing only goes so far, change is a better word than relaxing. The only way to truly relax in a world is to join that group of people that everone hates, and go round disbanding alliances for fun :p

DeletedUser

group of people that everone hates, and go round disbanding alliances for fun :p

A small country cannot contend with a great; the few cannot contend with the many; the weak cannot contend with the strong - Mencius

What it means is that with an Alliance compared to the NN and you alone against 10 Very Big Strong Experimented Afressive Players. You don't stand a chance. What do you do? Abandon the Game - Never forget players on the computer more than 3 hours a day have a better chance of surviving those attacks than those let us say 1 hour a day.
The Very Big Players seem to be online 18 hours a day

DeletedUser

only ever happened to me once and in T-wars not here, 40 Mil points of alliance decided to declare war on me when I had 300k in their ocean. I still had that 300k a month after it started before real life took over, and I left my account sit with a nub ... oops XD

Look at the history in kappa with the BS premade they tried to do the same thing as I am presuming NN did, but unfortunately for them they went into the world with immediate cross world enemies. I am guessing that NN didn't have this. It would be far harder for them starting in a fresh wold with already established enemies.

DeletedUser

A small country cannot contend with a great; the few cannot contend with the many; the weak cannot contend with the strong - Mencius

Thats not true. A small country can compete with a great if it uses tactics, few can contend with many if they use tactics, and the weak can contend with the strong if they use tactics.

10 men wisely led will beat 100 without a head:p

DeletedUser24323

I don't know. We have powerful players. If we could get 4 more players as strong as the ones we have now, we could become a real superpower.

I therefore extend an invitation to join for all players, as long as they are over 400pts. Realize, this is a great opportunity to make your mark in Grepolis. It is also a good chance to get really involved in wars. Even if you join, just to check out how everything works, it will help our recruitment and help us get noticed and you will have helped our c........
NordicNightmares.jpg

One Alliance with Only Storng Players eating up all the Smaller ones is Ok for a while. It is a war game after all not a Monopoly Game where you end up alone. Aim of the game is war but also to Build Wonders am i Mistaken?

What challange is there of having Giants (Good Players) defeating Dwarfs. Let this World be as Fair Play concerning alliances

DeletedUser

Nathyyyy! :O

Hi Nathy :)
Remember me? I quit after losing my 4th city. Just wasn't active enough to continue. :Angry:

What happened after you left PP?

If you're going to join Herk, go SE :) I founded Kaoz (originally The Respected Minority). We could use a veteran that took on NNm all by her self ;)

DeletedUser24323

Hi Nathy :)

If you're going to join Herk, go SE :) I founded Kaoz (originally The Respected Minority). We could use a veteran that took on NNm all by her self ;)
She is a veteran that took on Nordic Bad Dream all by her self :eek: I am sure she is still Beating up Bad Boys

DeletedUser

She is a veteran that took on Nordic Bad Dream all by her self :eek: I am sure she is still Beating up Bad Boys

Yes I am still around

The BoA alliance is no longer the real BoA. The real BoA lurks inside of Roman Pacifists. >:}

So The Roman Pacifists are this world's Nightmare. Good thing we have Ford Prefect :) from the Wolf Pack :eek: to give them a good resistance