Newspaper Hermonassa Herald 2

DeletedUser44027

hermonessa.png

HERMONASSA HERALD 2
(Banner by [user]xtcmax[/user])​

Hello, there, forumgoers! The next issue of the Hermonassa Herald is just in, and we're going to be focusing on the three main alliances that are right now at war:

WRECKLESS Inc
ELITE
Zero Tolerence

----------------

Summary of the World:
Right now, WRECKLESS is in the lead, grabbing every single milestone their is, although ELITE has recently won over the DBP leaderboards. WI and ZT remain solidly allied, while ELITE continues to fight them alone. Aside from them, the only other notable alliance in the world is one that has remained under the radar: Olympia Legacy. Boasting many experienced players, we can only wait to see their first move.

INTERVIEWS

ELITE:

legion6666k
1.) Which of the three alliances participating (ZT, WI, or ELITE), do you think are individually the best alliance, and why?

1. I think all 3 alliances are the best , they all have qualities that makes them unique . Wreckless is the powerhouse , ZT is very good at organizing, Elite is basicly in between both.

2.) What do you think makes that alliance the best of them?

2. Like i said , i explained everything above though there is one thing that i don't like about Wreckless and ZT and that is they seem to make alliances very easily ( in ZT's case they wouldn't mind you joining them if it gives them power) . As for wreckless well they took in 3 alliances at once .

3.) Which side do you think will win the war and why? (ZT+ WI vs ELITE)

3. This isn't a full blown war but it's far from over , no one might even win it might end as a stalemate , we might all lose. Only time can tell.

4.) ZT just took 5 cities from you guys. Do you have any words on this?

4. They did a nice operation on i think 12 towns or 13 i'm not sure, some of the towns were really far like Ahilicus in 34 that we decided to abandon to focus on other members , in the end they took those 5 cities . We could have saved 2 more but Bobparp and Devgx or whatever his name was never came online we only knew about the attacks there from tripwires didn't know revolt times or how much reinforce is in the towns , we were in the dark.
The towns i reinforced and hawk reinforced were not dented those towns mainly gave them massive casualties i would say it wasn't worth it , they took 3 nice towns i think with their teamwork but i don't think the losses they suffered justify the death of all those units . Tough i do have to congratulate them on their tactics they have done a good job at keeping us on our toes .

5.) What is your view of ZT?

5. I think my view on ZT is explained in my other posts , though i do think they get a bit too cocky at times. They are a decent group.

6.) What is your view of WRECKLESS?

6. Some really good players with solid game play some not so good that are dominating through sheer coining , and brute force . A really good tactic but like i said i don't like how they formed together .
Hawkman71
1.) Which of the three alliances participating (ZT, WI, or ELITE), do you think are individually the best alliance, and why?

Question 1 & 2

all 3 alliance have their strength and weakness with good and bad players

Wreckless : very good and powerful top end but also a lot of players that they took in to boost their numbers are not so good when faced with a strong adversaries.
My pick number 3 don't think they could stand 1 v 1 vs ELITE or would be a a stalemate

ZT organized and efficient still have learning players over all around a good alliance Number 1 in the pick Bad some very delusional players On forums :)

Elite Some Very good players some newbie ( like all alliances) trying to teach players while getting getting outnumbered.
Issue started from a fraud founder so when world started recruitment was all over the place but trying to pull together from the middle core group. Outcome unsure but has been holding out against high odds

Pick 2 if they survive

3.) Which side do you think will win the war and why? (ZT+ WI vs ELITE)

Who knows Elite 64 core is 2 far for from ZT to make a difference and 46 too far for wreckless with ZT Merger with PK ( who they always claim where a MRA) they might have the advantage down south By pure numbers over the 50 Player of elite there

4.) ZT just took 5 cities from you guys. Do you have any words on this?

ZT had a very organized attack and only 50% of elite could not participate. They took 3 cities we didn't even know where being attacked. 1 city user was offline almost the entire fight we tried to defend but no input hard to know when a cs is landing and what attacks inc. 1 that we defended but was not enough support in time. they didn't take all their targets. We defended 3 heavy attack on active players successfully o they took some cities but did not complete all objectives. Over all a win for them.

5.) What is your view of ZT?

6.) What is your view of WRECKLESS?
5&6
Additional elite defeated the wreckless op 200 attacks + against 6 cities and wreckless came out with nothing showing Elite has some strong Player that do support.

WRECKLESS Inc:

DA-V1NC1:
1.) Which of the three alliances participating (ZT, WI, or ELITE), do you think are individually the best alliance?
A, Im going to be very honest with these question Dez. The Answer is none of them. You see In the alliances listed the problem is that 10% of the players are carrying 90% of the team. To have a successful Alliance you need a small team of say 30 players who Play for the team as well as themselves. Many people will carry an alliance flag for protection rather then understand the reason for an Alliance in the first place.

A..Again . take the top 10 players from the 3 listed above and that would make the best alliance

3.) Which side do you think will win the war? (ZT+ WI vs ELITE)

A.ZT+ WI by a long way. Elite will be disbanded my Sunday.

5.) So far, you haven't taken that many cities off ELITE. Do you feel that you guys are capable of winning this conflict?

A. Easily. We work from the top down. Top guys get support while the rest are being left to die. We already got mails from ELITE players who said they got no support from their team.

6.) What are your thoughts on ZT?

Like the rest... Have proved nothing like WI

7.) What are your thoughts on ELITE?

Disband this week
Nate Shermanator:
1.) Which of the three alliances participating (ZT, WI, or ELITE), do you think are individually the best alliance?

1&2

WI is the best the stats clearly show that we have the majority of the top players and we lead the server in the majority of the major stats.

3. ZT+WI going along with the first to questions the best group will obviously win the war and when they have the second best group on the server helping them they shouldn't have much trouble.

4.) So far, you haven't taken that many cities off ELITE. Do you feel that you guys are capable of winning this conflict?

4. Yes we have been taking a lot of cities from everyone not just Elite certainly if we put 100% effort on Elite we could certainly take a lot more of their cities.

5.) What are your thoughts on ZT?

5. ZT is a good group they have had a good plan for recruiting and have been very aggressive in their approach to taking out their enemy.

6.) What are your thoughts on ELITE?

6. Elite is an alliance with quite a few decent players. They do have a lot of selfish players though and their leadership likes to not tell the truth often. I think they made a major mistake going after ZT and WI

Zero Tolerence:

InglriousB:
I get the impression we're quite different. Elite defended against us solidly and they're worthy opponents, WI have great players and are capable of inflicting big damage. At ZT our main focus is on participation in team events like ops, we have some newer players to the game as well as seasoned pro's but if they keep up the current levels of involvement we're currently seeing, later in game they will be formidable.

You notice I didn't say who was best as I think we have different strengths, I think right now, if hypothetically we were all fighting each other, WI would win due to the big players they have.

There's no doubt in my mind that ZT and WI are winning already and I think if Elite are honest they can see the writing on the wall, credit to them though they make it both challenging and enjoyable. At ZT we're already looking south of Elite to see who's next for a bust up - so if you're a rim MRA - look out!

4.) You just took 5 cities from ELITE, and yet many people claim that the cities "weren't important", and admittedly, 5 cites isn't much. Do you feel that this successful op gives you perhaps the knowledge that you can beat ELITE? Or do you agree that it isn't much?

6 actually! Would anyone really say that's not a lot to take from a good alliance in a single day when a lot of our players still only have 1 city? The thing about the cities we took is that, regardless of how Elite viewed them, they were important locations for us, and we're working to our own agenda, not theirs. Also they had a spy in ZT copying and pasting our target list so they knew who to support whether active or not, that enhances the achievement in my eyes. Regardless of what anyone else thinks, in ZT we thoroughly enjoyed and that's what counts.

5.) what are your thoughts on ELITE?

The kind of alliance I like to fight, some good players with enough personality to generate the motivation in a team to hit them hard. Organised in defence and spying, but they won't last now unless they find someone to merge with.

6.) what are your thoughts on WRECKLESS?

Strong allies and fighting back to back feels like a good strategy. I think trust is building between us and I can see the pact lasting the duration.
LuckyIsTheVictor
1) Individually, Wreckless Inc is currently strongest alliance in this world (considering most of the rankings). However, because of the amount of work put into organizing, building up friendships, perfect planning and how well we adapt to certain situations, I put Zero Tolerance up there as the Heaven of Alliances for how fun and challenging it has been at least from my perspective.

2) There are quite a few things that make Wreckless Inc the current strongest alliance, but what I believe is most important (more than points or cities) is their core islands located inbetween 3 core oceans, succesfully fortifying the whole area so soon in game. They have succesfully run a great campaign and gathered the best swords around them, leaving the weak as meat.

3.) I honestly hope ELITE will start getting help, there are so many they could turn to. But I am afraid ELITE will lose war before any of us will win it. They don't seem to be supporting any targets we land Revolt in like it's their fault they got attacked in first place. They will destroy that alliance from the inside.

4.) You just took 5 cities from ELITE, and yet many people claim that the cities "weren't important", and admittedly, 5 cites isn't much. Do you feel that this successful op gives you perhaps the knowledge that you can beat ELITE? Or do you agree that it isn't much?

I would say the mission was a great succes. We have seen how alliance members react to such an occasion, and the results speak for themselfs. It was by the way 6 cities taken, declared "inactive" and "useless" by ELITE. Not sure what their standars are for recruiting but those seem excuses honestly. The cities were of great strategic value, O45 has been secured and the BP and large cities we got from this will help our members grow. Also, taking into consideration we've had a few merges before, we were not sure how good our synergy would be, but turned out to be great. We've also learned from a few mistakes but I don't think any crucial ones were made that day.

5) ELITE = potential good players going to waste because of the lack of support offered or bad attitude towards their own members. They will still put up a fight, I'm not saying they won't! But they won't do anything without a serious plot twist!

6) I've said everything about WRECKLESS Inc. above. Being a new player, I also can't talk about individuals as I do not know much about them. However, I like that their strategy is attack all that stand in the way and ask questions later. This is the best diplomacy, if you have the core is the best strategy!
DJOnso1:

2.) The leadership is very well organized and is able to mobilize the alliance efficiently and effectively.

3.) I do not think this "war" is a very fair one. Having ELITE on its own against the other two in the top 3 doesn't make it much of a fair fight. ZT and WI will come out on top. I think the results wouldn't change much even if it were ZT alone vs. Elite or WI alone vs. Elite.

We took 6 cities from Elite, actually. As to whether these cities were "important" or not, who's to say? What we do know is, Elite tried very hard to protect them, and we took many of them anyway. They even knew which cities we were going to take and we still managed to take their cities from them. The numbers do not lie - Elite's DBPs as an alliance were around 114,000 before the op, and now they occupy the number 1 slot in the alliance defenders ranking. Close to 50,000 DBPs in a couple days.

5.) I think that their alliance foundation is fundamentally flawed - having 2 separate and distinct cores. It severely reduces their fighting power. If you only count what Elite has in each core separately, the resulting point values would likely leave them at the bottom of the top 10 instead of being number 2. Aside from that however, I was very impressed with their ability to defend so vigorously against our onslaught the other day. Though I'm inclined to believe that most of those defenses belonged to 3 maybe 4 players altogether.

6.) As for WI, I have had both positive experiences with them, and negative experiences. There are players that I like, players that I don't like, and players that I respect, all within the same alliance. So it is hard to say how I feel about them as a whole, however they are indeed a force to be (w)reckoned with, get it??!

WAR STATS​

Zero Tolerence - ELITE7-1
WRECKLESS Inc - ELITE7-5
Zero Tolerence + WRECKLESS Inc - ELITE14-6

BREAKING NEWS

A good portion of the WRECKLESS Inc leadership have absconded their positions, as the world is rather boring. Is this ELITE's chance for victory? Or will WRECKLESS come back, better than ever? We'll have to wait and see, but this is looking interesting!​

-------------------
Well, thats in for now folks! Keep fighting and lets try to make this one hell of a world!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Seems me and DJ had the same answers... I promise I didn't cheat teacher! ;)
But good post dez, plus rep.. someone has to do it, thanks for being the one

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know that annoying moment when you are done with something but someone comes and says, you missed that! That someone is sadly me, now our answers are switched all togheter(my answers are at DJ, his are at mine) but I guess it doesn't matter that much. You will still get rep once I spread it enough.. gj!

DeletedUser44027

I honestly have no idea how that happened. I formatted his answers about 20 minutes before yours. And I also messed up your first question. But all better now! (I hope, lol :p). I just commissioned a banner from [user]xtcmax[/user], hopefully he'll get it done soon, so i can erase that nasty IMPACT heading.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

wow, that was awesome, and a lot of fun to read! keep up the great work dez!!! (to bad i cant give u rep dez, it says i have to spread it around, but later (;)
i loved the interviews, and as a semi experienced player, but not in one of the more talked about alliances, this was a great help for me in learning what is going on outside of my city.
thanks for everyone who was interviewed!!!

DeletedUser44027

I may later add the Victory VS Scorpion Elite war depending on how much if a war it actually is, didn't really have time for that here.

On a lesser point, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a slogan for the paper?

Last edited:

DeletedUser45299

Ok Dez i know i moaned about your last paper, i take it back, good effort this was a good read kudos for the paper and I'm enjoying the war 10/10 ;)

DeletedUser

Everyone I want to give rep to I can't this sucks hahaha anyways very nice Dez. Good to see my words in black and white. Wish I had been a bit more through but you had interviewed me while I was coming down with a nasty bug. Regardless I seem to have conveyed my points haha. Thanks as always mate.

DeletedUser

Nice work, that was fun to read :)

I may later add the Victory VS Scorpion Elite war depending on how much if a war it actually is, didn't really have time for that here.

In the interest of correct information, please don't say there was a Victory v's SEF war, that was nothing more than propaganda. The only alliance that fought SEF was Elite, Victory never attacked once. I suppose you could say there was a SEF v's Elite war. In which case Elite won and claimed hegemony over the contested ocean :D

The Exiles broke away and took the best of the SEF alliance. We occasionally attack Victory. I wouldn't call it a war though, especially as they never attack back.