Hermonassa Superlatives

DeletedUser25787

It's time to get this party started the right way! Superlatives! This is PURELY opinion based and entirely for fun - and don't think this is the only time we'll post one! But since the world has been open for a couple of weeks, I'm sure many of you have made opinions, so let's hear them. If you'd like to copy and paste this template, please do so, otherwise, you're welcome to add any that you think of. Reasons for why you put what you do is not necessary but highly encouraged! Enjoy!

Alliance Superlatives:
Best MRA:
Worst MRA:
Best Warriors:
Best Defenders:
Most Laughable Attackers:
Best Profile:
Best Alliance Name:
Worst Alliance Name:

Individual Superlatives:
Most Laughable Player:
Strongest Attacker:
Best Defender:
Master of the CS Snipe:
Best Diplomat:
Most Full of Hot Air:

DeletedUser44027

Most laughable player: CABOKING
Reasons:
1.) Attacking (multiple attacks) with swordsman and archers
2.) saying "my alliance have a surprise for you" to a teammate (thereby nullifying the surprise), and having my teammate dodge all attacks, have no resources looted, and use militia on their biggest player, and then having the guy say "ha! We got you! !"

DeletedUser44027

Shhh, Zero Tolerance is doing fine, too. They just don't have as many people.

DeletedUser32498

Shhh, Zero Tolerance is doing fine, too. They just don't have as many people.

There's gonna be a few good people merging into us soon. ;) you guys have Achileus for now since he's got buddies on your alliance from Eta. Say thank you cause he's a good fighter.

DeletedUser44027

Most laughable profile: intelligence squared- no matter what you've accomplished or what your abilities are, we have at least twice the amount of abilities and accomplishments as you.

Okay, nice try guys. I know that when you square a number, there's a little two in the corner, but that doesn't mean that you multiply by two, it means you multiply the number by itself, lol... :p

DeletedUser

Maybe intelligence squared actually means squarehead...which could explain

DeletedUser

lol intelligence sqaured made me luagh

they invited me
i said tell me about u and why i should join theree reply is because we the best??

well tell em about u why u the best

becuase u should join us

ok............ what if i dont

we set another allaince on u

great tatics needeless to say i wont be joining them!!
but instead gonna eat them alive got two there players on farm now

DeletedUser25787

Best alliance name I gotta give to a small little one man alliance that's calls itself WRECKLESS Stink, watch out guys they may be trouble :D:D

DeletedUser

Best threat from intellignece squared warnnign me if i stoped attackinh his allaince that was on my isle (two of them one of me) then i would be attacked by them!!
this is after there leader threatened to get another alliance to attack us!!

empty threats make me laugh! and if two off my allaince members are getting rinsed by one player then id drop both of them! because they cant be any good

DeletedUser44027

Best city name, and funniest insult:

Photo%20Feb%2008%2C%209%2035%2040%20AM.png

:D