Hermonassa Trash Talking

• Thread starter DeletedUser11965
  • Start date

DeletedUser48096

Sorry Brandr, But your use of "True colors" as a negitive context is something I find questionable.

If someone decides to switch alliances they did so for their own reasons, Normally its because they either feel a new alliance would be a better fit for them or because of self preservation.

While they maybe showing their "True colors" as you put it, It is not exactly a negitive thing and actually should be expected more than you think.... I' am suprised you didn't know this Brandr but we as a species are evolutionary drawn towards self preservation, it is an inherant quality that we as a species do naturally and something we as a species are naturally drawn torwards. What this means is that if a player is thinking about jumping for self preservation reasons they are showing their true colours by jumping, But those true colours are something that is both natural and inherent within our species.

Loyalty is never as abundant as you may think it is..

DeletedUser48096

Is that because I'm obviously such a smart guy? It is, isn't it?

It's a burden, I tell ya.

I completely agree it is a terrible burden.

But since you made such a song and dance in regards to Killer about how he was a turncoat and traitor in those PMs to me. I assumed you didn't know about it.

DeletedUser

I completely agree it is a terrible burden.

But since you made such a song and dance in regards to Killer about how he was a turncoat and traitor in those PMs to me. I assumed you didn't know about it.

Oh, so you -were- trolling when you posted that..

I hardly noticed, I got to tell ya.

:D