Hero World Launch: Discussion

DeletedUser4013

@thefbiman: The thread where you can get the most information about the discussions for the award and access to Hero Worlds can be found in the Announcement thread: Hero World Access Change. My apologies for not linking but I'm on my tablet and can't copy the link. However all of the relevant links can be found in that thread.

DeletedUser

2. We are looking into whether a player who has entered the Hero World can then invite players who later earn the Heroic Tactician award into the world; and
how the location volts hero players in the world?
As the winning alliance together, we will assume, but I have no information as is sequential placement.
It is in the form of invitations to the position, or purely random in time and the chosen cardinal
for example:
Me and my friends 20 am ruler of the world (Master of X) and some bear the Master of Y. The world we want to be a hero and close together. Therefore, we are interested in, how does the placement of a hero player in the world.
If a purely random in time and the chosen or the cardinal example. so by signing a member of the victorious alliance, and his 20 friends invited to positions near their city.

DeletedUser345

how the location volts hero players in the world?
As the winning alliance together, we will assume, but I have no information as is sequential placement.
It is in the form of invitations to the position, or purely random in time and the chosen cardinal
for example:
Me and my friends 20 am ruler of the world (Master of X) and some bear the Master of Y. The world we want to be a hero and close together. Therefore, we are interested in, how does the placement of a hero player in the world.
If a purely random in time and the chosen or the cardinal example. so by signing a member of the victorious alliance, and his 20 friends invited to positions near their city.

I would assume it is much like current worlds were you can join in the same direction.

DeletedUser

just my two cents, but to me it makes sense that the hero world should have the same settings as the server which initiated the hero world. many top players consider morale to be a noob setting. i was a little surprised to see that as a setting on the hero world.

I like this idea. And agree with you about the morale :/

DeletedUser

I've read through this thread and am surprised to see no one ask about the end game scenario for warrior worlds with under 1K players. According to previous announcements, once the first Hero World was opened, all worlds would be assessed for activity, and if under the 1000 player threshold, the worlds would then enter into a 4 week end game countdown. Is this still going to happen? Is the 1000 player threshold based on active players ( not counting players in vmode) or total players and is there any leeway on the 1K number, or is it set in stone that a world will enter end game if under 1K? Currently, Epsilon, Eta, theta, iota and Kappa are all under 1K active players in last 2 weeks, meaning they would all begin countdown to extinction on 2/22/12. Several other worlds are just over the 1K number.

DeletedUser

Tyrion said:

Can I invite new players to the Heroworlds:
Yes, but players will not be able to choose a Heroworld as their first world(Therefore You will not receive 200 gold). Only players who have one of the following awards may be invited and also play: Ruler of X , Master of X, The Heroic tactician award. You will not receive 200 gold for inviting existing players to the Hero worlds, as they are not "new".

I will extend this list if further questions arise.

How will the three cities of the invited player be distributed, relative to the spot chosen for the invite?

DeletedUser

We from Sigma need speed 3, It isnfar better and far more FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure I recall a Moderator stating that the Hero Worlds will come out just like the regular worlds. So I'm pretty sure there will be Speed 1,2,& 3 worlds as well as Revolt, Conquer, and Morale activated and Morale not activated. So you'll get your speed 3 it may just take time though. :p

~ Lane

DeletedUser

I've read through this thread and am surprised to see no one ask about the end game scenario for warrior worlds with under 1K players. According to previous announcements, once the first Hero World was opened, all worlds would be assessed for activity, and if under the 1000 player threshold, the worlds would then enter into a 4 week end game countdown. Is this still going to happen? Is the 1000 player threshold based on active players ( not counting players in vmode) or total players and is there any leeway on the 1K number, or is it set in stone that a world will enter end game if under 1K? Currently, Epsilon, Eta, theta, iota and Kappa are all under 1K active players in last 2 weeks, meaning they would all begin countdown to extinction on 2/22/12. Several other worlds are just over the 1K number.

Great question. I seem to remember the phrase, "will be assessed for activity" being used in conjunction with the 1k player number.

DeletedUser16007

how do i join the hero world,i have the rewards but its not showing up in the other worlds list,,is there something im missing?

DeletedUser

dont see any option yet to go into a hero world, but guess you guys are still busy with it :)

DeletedUser

if u have the Victor of the World achievement does that count as a heroworld entering thing?

DeletedUser12667

just my two cents, but to me it makes sense that the hero world should have the same settings as the server which initiated the hero world. many top players consider morale to be a noob setting. i was a little surprised to see that as a setting on the hero world.

As was I. Personally I will wait for a non-morale HW. Hopefully it will be in the near future:)