• Thread starter DeletedUser22115
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22115

Paragon Taxi Service

6950214503_2d344aa611_m.jpg

Introduction:
We are Paragon Taxi Service we will send people on a ride to the rim, in the backs of our Taxi's. We will be a strong group of players who know how to play the game with at least 250k points or 125k ABP in a world. We will not be a group of sim city players we will be a strong group of active players who will attack once BP ends, that is why our standards are so high.

About Me:
I play mainly Gamma where i am over 2 million points and have over 1.4 million BP mephetran is the name of the account. The best alliance i have been in is Fusion on Gamma or Eviction Notice on Rho.

Application:
Ingame Name:
Past Account(s):
Grepostat Link:
Recommend Recruit:
Blacklist(I dont want no bad apple in my alliance):
Skype Name:

Paragon Taxi Service:
Will be in 2 alliances who will be set up in 2 different Core Oceans and we will move onto the other 2 oceans when we have control of the first 2 core oceans the oceans we will set up at the start are South East and South West, the 2 alliance will be called Paragon Text Service and Paragon Airline.(Alliance Profile For Paragon Airline To Come Later) We will have 2 founders and 2 leaders for each alliance. We will have no more than 50 members in each alliance until we decide to take over the other Core Oceans.

To Join:
Recruitment will be tight we only want experienced players who will be committed and a credit to the alliance. All applications may be sent to me via PM, through this thread, via Skype: sparticus991, or ingame.

Member List For Paragon Taxi Service:
Kuriants aka. Mephetran-Founder
milena56
DraculasHeir

Member List For Paragon Airline:
Delmega-Founder
Cheezehead
Sapphire Sorrows

Preferred Settings:
Conquest System: Conquest
World Speed: 2+
Unit Speed: 2+