Heroes

DeletedUser

Heroes is one of my favorite television shows. Anyone else watch this show?
The season finale was this past Monday, and I'm excited for next season, especially because of what happened with Samuel and Sylar.

I think it was a nice twist the writers put into the show for Sylar to become a Hero. I think he has finally found his purpose in life, he's found the answer to his questions. And I love that Peter helped him realize his self. I just find it interesting that Peter saved Sylar because a few season ago, when the Petrelli's told Peter and Sylar that they were brothers, they both showed affection and actually formed a bond. Sylar ended up saving Peter when his dad knocked him out of a window of a super high building. I'm just really excited for the future of this show.

I would love to see an epic battle between Peter and Samuel. I always wanted to see one between Peter and Sylar, but in light of recent events, I'll take a battle against Samuel. I think that's the one thing Heroes is really missing, unbelievable fights and battles between all of the heroes and villains because the current ones are simply too short and not exciting enough.

This is just a discussion thread for anyone who enjoys Heroes.

DeletedUser

I like it but I think we are a series behind you over in the UK...besides I have most of the current series stacked up on my freesat box lol

DeletedUser

When does the next season start? I wasn't paying attention last week after the show ended...lol.

DeletedUser

Thanks for giving me, the Average Brit watcher the season ending before i watch it :mad:

DeletedUser5

I feel sorry for the brits that actually like Heroes who now know how the season ends

DeletedUser

Nothing's really given away. You get more about the season finale from the preview of the season finale than what I said :p

Aicy

Strategos
I watched the first and second season and thought it was great... but I missed the first episode of season 3 and couldn't be bothered to catch up. =[

You ruined it for me. =P Now I'm sure I'll never watch it again.

DeletedUser

I think they should change the name of heroes to "Anti-Climax," I've watched every series and each one builds up and up and then they all have a bad ending. The worst is I keep watching expecting it to get better and it doesn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70

If you saw the first season and remember the visions.. then you know how it goes anyway.

Aicy

Strategos
I think they should change the name of heroes to "Anti-Climax," I've watched every series and each one builds up and up and then they all have a bad ending. The worst is I keep watching expecting it to get better and it doesn't.

True, but it's still super special awesome! :p

DeletedUser

I'm sorry for ruining Heroes for any people in Britain or anywhere else that is lagging behind. Can't blame America for being better :p and this section is here for tv and movies, so if you haven't seen it, maybe you should stay away from here :p

I am often disappointed with the season finales. They just don't quite live up to expectations, but I still love the show.

DeletedUser

Can't blame America for being better :p

British TV formulas account for 50% of the worlds television:) E.g dancing with the stars, weakest link, pop idol etc
The only problem is british dramas because unlike american dramas we can't realistically have people with guns and explosions without making it seem corny :(

DeletedUser

Can't blame America for being better :p

Hey how is america better you speak english which comes from ENGLAND and probably your ancestors are from England. england is better than america and we did used to rule a third of the planet. grrrrrr
(But hereos is awesome)

Aicy

Strategos
Hey how is america better you speak english which comes from ENGLAND and probably your ancestors are from England. (How did you work that out? :p) england is better than america and we did used to rule a third of the planet. grrrrrr

Yes, and dinosuars used to rule the entire planet. :p

I'm English myself, but you're really not proving any sort of point... at all.

DeletedUser

Actually, if they were so great, why did they turn corny old cockney?

DeletedUser4577

America actually wasnt ours to begin with...LOTS of countries were here before us and not only that the indians were living peaceful till we wanted something. NOT only that but the original founders came from across seas so this country America is full of people originating from another country. We have all jumped the border to come to this prosperous land :p :p :p :p

ANYWAYS! Back on topic! :D

I think the series is good but could use a few touch ups. The fights are kool, Stories kool but it tends to get old after awhile if your not staying with it and then have to watch so many episodes to catch back up. They have a 50/50 chance of surviving.

Also, If you talk about certain info you might wanna put -

SPOILER ALERT

At the top of the page to help players out before reading. :D