Heroworld access change

DeletedUser2950

When was it ever said that Hero Worlds would be Speed 4? I don't ever remember that being stated any where in all of the info about Hero Worlds.

Yes, that's what was said when they first announced there would be Hero Worlds, back when they started World 3 on the test server.

DeletedUser4013

Yes, that's what was said when they first announced there would be Hero Worlds, back when they started World 3 on the test server.

That comment, if made on the Beta Test Forums would not apply to the regular servers. The Beta Test Server is independent of the regular .en or other market servers.

Only those announcements and comments made here on the .en Forums would apply to the .en servers.

DeletedUser20921

How many HeroWorlds will be opened?

As for the beta servers, is it a Hero World for all three worlds cause it doesn't tell you alot on their forums :p

DeletedUser

What compensation will we get for all of our lost progress before the update? Downsizing from 20 cities down to 3 isn't something I'm looking forward to without proper understanding of why it would be better.

DeletedUser4013

What compensation will we get for all of our lost progress before the update? Downsizing from 20 cities down to 3 isn't something I'm looking forward to without proper understanding of why it would be better.

What lost progress? Hero Worlds will be like a new World, not an update.

DeletedUser

Yeah, but doesn't it say in the wiki you start out with 3 cities?

DeletedUser18132

It's a new world, where instead of starting out with a 175 city, you start with 3 cities of different sizes.

DeletedUser4013

It shouldn't. All pages mentioning Hero Worlds have been changed to reflect this change in how to access them.

DeletedUser17088

This award becomes available once the 4 of the Wonders are complete in your world.

This isnt true, You can get the award without any World wonders :) or without the world being in the Age of WW for that matter

DeletedUser

Requirements

2 of the requirements are - 1 city found
1 city conquered

+ one city in the start.

This makes 3 cities. if we exceed this limit of cities before reaching 20000 points can we get hero award.

note - all other requirements are complete.

DeletedUser

2 of the requirements are - 1 city found
1 city conquered

+ one city in the start.

This makes 3 cities. if we exceed this limit of cities before reaching 20000 points can we get hero award.

note - all other requirements are complete.

few days ago i had 4 cities 20000+ points 2 founded 1 conquered and 7500+ battlepoints & 100 divine spell & i did not get the award in world chi!!!!!!
if you don't believe u might have a database check in that. my username is gurvesh01

DeletedUser

few days ago i had 4 cities 20000+ points 2 founded 1 conquered and 7500+ battlepoints & 100 divine spell & i did not get the award in world chi!!!!!!
if you don't believe u might have a database check in that. my username is gurvesh01

If you still do not have the award, but have completed all requirements, your best bet is to send in a support ticket, in-game.

Ghostboyrazox

Phrourach
Have Hero Tactician Award - How do I enter a Hero World

I have earned the Hero Tactician Award in Upsilon. There are no World Wonders there yet. Can and how do I enter a hero world now, or do I have to wait for 4 World Wonders? Please explain...

---------------------------------------------------
Also,
After more reading, it appears that I must wait for a Hero World to start. Is this correct? Are there none to enter now. More to the point, if I now get conquered out of the one world I am in, do I loose my awards and my ability to enter a Hero World when one is available?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As of now you will not have to wait for the WW. However the launch of the Heroworlds has been postponed to q1 of 2012. Once the Heroworld launches AND you have the heroic tactician award, you will be able to join.

Please look on the Grepo-wiki for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghostboyrazox

Phrourach
I had just edited my previous reply above when you posted your answer. The second part of my question from above was: Now that I have the Award, if I now get conquered out of my current only world, do I loose my awards and ability to enter a hero world when one becomes available?