Hey there guys :)

DeletedUser

Hi people, my name is Victoria, but you can call me Tori if you want (Everyone does) I am new to these forums and grepolis. Im hoping to learn how to play properly and get to know some people. Luckily i have a good teacher, because Jonorocks1 is my boyfriend ;)

A bit about me, im not really into any animals, but i like crafty things, baking, and romantic movies. That new movie Pitch Perfect is my favorite :) <3 Also im a txtaholic haha.

Anyway thats about everything i can think of at the moment.

By the way Jono dont mess up my thread ;)

DeletedUser

Welcome to the Forums!

I also feel sorry for you. :/

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Jono seems like a lucky guy. Would you want to join our alliance on Hyperborea? Jono joined up recently

DeletedUser

Welcome to the Forums!

I also feel sorry for you. :/

~ Lane
i was gonna say something like that but i decided not too :p

Jono seems like a lucky guy. Would you want to join our alliance on Hyperborea? Jono joined up recently
i wouldnt recommend that lol she would be a distraction to his greatness . . . no offense :p
Oh no she finally arrived :eek: DL are you hitting on my gf?? ;)
at first it seemed like he wasnt . . . but now that u mentioned it (think) kinda sounds like it :) just let me know wen the fight is going down sso i can record it and put it on youtube :D
Lol. I can see you starting a war with him over it. :D
would make for a nice story . . . surely we've all seen the leprechaun tho (right ?) so im sure jono would have to watch out for all his tricks

DeletedUser

the leprechaun might ave tricks but i got the muscle (flex) Hehe. Oh and DL she is inactive enough as it is in one world haha.

DeletedUser

Sorry DetroitLeprechaun i dont have enough spare time to play more right now, 1 world is enough to learn in. :) Thanks for the offer though thats kinda sweet ;)
Jono you control freak, i like people complementing me :D The Leprechaun is my new grepolis bff :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

aloha tori,
i dont think jono know me so i think i can say anything right :cool:

DeletedUser

i wouldnt do that druvi :p lol ive seen him go all incredible hulk lol :supermad: very scary (chuckle)

DeletedUser30490

blue smiphy long time :p

hulk eh small question if hulk gets sea sick what color does he change to ;)

DeletedUser

Yea dont peeve him off to much or he throws a little tantrum and goes to his room and cries. Pheonix he only hulk smashes people when they steal his lollies from his stockpile haha he is so precious about them :p I didnt tell you all that though ;) And he is a super stalker so i wouldnt risk it mate :eek:

DeletedUser30490

ill send him a lolly and steal it from him to see if he hulk smashes me :D

DeletedUser30490

wait bears got horns o_O:eek:
i think smurphy you meant bull :D

anyways just kidding jono :p

DeletedUser

nope i meant horns genius :p

i didnt say u were gonna get horns from the bear (rofl) just that u would get the horns