Hi I'm Emily

DeletedUser

I'm Emily. I'm 15 and I live in western Canada. I'm really new to this game and I'd appreciate help.

I started in Hyperborea (like my friends mom told me to) and it's so lonely there. Is anyone else even there?

I was looking to join a new world, but I don't know which one to pick. My friend said Hyperborea is probably just a starting world.

I understand the basics, but I don't want to be in a starting world. I want to be in the real game!

Does anyone have an opinion on what world I should join?

DeletedUser18132

Hey, it depends what speed you want. If you want a fast-paced, speed 3 world go with Rizinia. If you want a speed in the middle, go with either Appolonia or Thebes. If you want a relatively slow world, go with Byllis or Zacynthus. You may also want to start in a mrale active world. (protects noobs more) Good luck!

DeletedUser

I'm Emily. I'm 15 and I live in western Canada. I'm really new to this game and I'd appreciate help.

I started in Hyperborea (like my friends mom told me to) and it's so lonely there. Is anyone else even there?

I was looking to join a new world, but I don't know which one to pick. My friend said Hyperborea is probably just a starting world.

I understand the basics, but I don't want to be in a starting world. I want to be in the real game!

Does anyone have an opinion on what world I should join?

Greetings! It's always good to see a new player. I wish you the best of luck.

All of the worlds sj presented are good. Slow worlds are, more or less, good for those who do not have a very open time schedule. I would suggest it to you, as you probably have school? That or world speed 2. I'd also suggest a conquest world, no morale. In the end, it's really up to you to choose.

Also, just a side tip here, sometimes this game will make you want to rage quit :D but trust me it's worth it to keep playing. If you lose, try again ;) Many players here in the forum would be more than happy to share tips with you. If you have any questions, feel free to pm just about anyone here.

Oh and yes, Hyperborea is a starting world, more or less. In hyperborea, you cannot conquer people's cities, while in all the other worlds you can.

DeletedUser

I disagree fo sho about the conquest part.

Conquest is much harder. As a beginner, i'd go for speed 2 revolt with morale.
Morale means that if any much larger players try to attack you, they will suffer many more losses.

The wiki is a great resource, I am going to start making some video guides to go up there soon. :)
Post in the questions section if you have any questions though

DeletedUser

Conquest is much harder. As a beginner, i'd go for speed 2 revolt with morale.
Morale means that if any much larger players try to attack you, they will suffer many more losses.

The wiki is a great resource, I am going to start making some video guides to go up there soon. :)
Post in the questions section if you have any questions though

Oh pfft. Conquest is much easier. Too many steps in the revolt system. And revolt can be just as time consuming as conquest. Also, in revolt, you have to win 2 battles to succeed to get the city. In conquest there can be even more battles, sure, but the first battle is the only battle needed to get the cs in. Once it's in, with support, you can hold it. It gives more BP too.

Really, it's up to her to choose which one she wants. For some, conquest is better, for others, revolt is.

I agree with the morale part on after thought. I just dislike it so that's why I suggest no morale. And speed two would be my choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32373

No offense Sj, but Conquest is twice as good. More fighting involed :)

DeletedUser

Glad to see a fellow Canadian! Well it would probably best to pick a world speed of two since it is not too fast, but not too slow.
As for conquest/revolt, I like revolt since less fighting and therefore you won't need to be freaking out each time you log in and see a bunch of your troops gone missing;)

DeletedUser

Glad to see a fellow Canadian! Well it would probably best to pick a world speed of two since it is not too fast, but not too slow.
As for conquest/revolt, I like revolt since less fighting and therefore you won't need to be freaking out each time you log in and see a bunch of your troops gone missing;)

I'm Canadian too, you know. :/