Fixed Hidden Reports simulator bug

DeletedUser

i paly on world Rho and since the update i have noticed a problem, when a report is published, you have the ability to hide troop numbers etc, but when posted on a forum people can click the new buttons to paste the troops into the simulator, but theres a bug in this, the hidden troops are posted into the simulator aswell, even though the report has hidden them.
i presume this is a bug, or just something the coders overlooked when making the update. eitherway hidden troops can be seen by anyone with the report.

the broswers im using are chrome, chromium, firefox and opera and it occurs in all of them.

Thrillology

Phrourach
Chromium?
Never heard of that browser.
I use Google Chrome and I made it so that it doesn't allow cookies, but it is very unreliable as it is allowing cookies this very moment because it doesn't have the 'x' over the 'cookie (literally a cookie treat)'
But it's probably just you. I post my battle results all the time with my alliance in my alliance forum. I made my alliance the very first day I started Grepolis...
But it's just you.

DeletedUser

That's a very interesting bug wow.

Chromium is the open source browser on which Google Chrome is based on.

DeletedUser

thrillogy its a new bug since the update 2 days ago, when they added the feature for published reports to be easily pasted into the simulator
scaled.php

when the report is hidden like this one is and the simulator button is pressed for all units your simulator shows something like this
grepolis2.png

its the same for any browser i try, and is more down to coding on the update than the browser
and yes chromium is the open source version of google chrome

also if this bug is going to be updated and fixed, would it not be worth making it so that morale and the wall level and luck are also pasted into the simulator aswell?

DeletedUser

This has been fixed, and will be included in the next update.