Beginner HIHIpeoples Graphics Shop - 2.0

DeletedUser

oh HiHI how do i write a message on the bottom so they know u made my sig? i want to advertise ur work a little bit for u.

DeletedUser13936

I would also like to ask you for a sig:)

Request Format : Sig
Size :any size will do.
Text:Jesse1998114,Iota.
Theme:peaceful,No blood,No weapon.
Other Details : it has to have a pineapple in it:)
And/Or Image To Work With :don't have one:(

Thank you very much:)

since the request was so simple i made it in about 10 minutes

i have way 2 much time on my hands :p

121svsz.jpg

DeletedUser13936

Request Format:Sig
Size:Whatever you want to
Theme:A roman battle ships going in to battle on the water going to a city on fire infront of them
Text:In the right corner ash 42(any color you would like)
Other Detials:Roman battle ships going in to battle on the water going to a city on fire infront of them
Image To Work With:None

Thanks
~Ash

ok i will start working on it soon it will be done by sunday

DeletedUser13936

hey HiHi first id like to say thanks ill wear this one for awhile i also would like to know if u could make me another.

Request Format : Sig
Size : small enough to not have to put into a spoiler
Text : the standard name and alliance name like th first one.
Theme : i saw what u did for the chosen one with the the soldier something like that but if its not to much trouble maybe with werewolves instead?
Other Details : if u could make them blue and green maybe a moon somewhere idk where but im not picky.
And/Or Image To Work With : pretty much already gave u an idea im sure u will do great. ill give u some more rep when i am able to.

thanks hope i did this correctly.

done :

2illfzb.jpg

its a little small though :p

DeletedUser13936

yeah lol i was hoping no one would notice that but if he wants i'll edit it and here is your signature
dq2b9y.jpg
IT MUST BE PUT IN A SPOILER

DeletedUser

How do you put it in the spoiler I know how to use bb codes but which one is it?

DeletedUser13936

just put [spoiler at the start of the IMG code then put [/spoiler] at the end of the IMG code

DeletedUser13936

look just read the post press quote reply and you'll find the full image + spoiler here is what to copy and paste to the edit signature text box here is what to copy

dq2b9y.jpg

DeletedUser

ok I copyed and pasted it over in the signature box under the user cp