Beginner HIHIpeoples Graphics Shop - 2.0

DeletedUser

Wow.
I love the Last two.

The CoA is better then our current one, we'll use that for a bit, then alternate between the two i guess.

Thank you very much!

DeletedUser13936

your welcome. do you like the signature? (and the signature is not 2 signatures i just used a transparency effect and whited out half of the image)

DeletedUser

Ohhhh.
Didn't they just make a change asking for the images to be not as high again?

DeletedUser13936

sadly yes but there are always spoilers :D

insert link

DeletedUser13936

awesome :D if you like your old signature better then you can use it. its fine. :D

thanks for choosing HIHIpeoples Graphic Shop 2.0

ps

u ruined ur 666 posts :(

DeletedUser

Hello HiHiPeoples,

I have a request for an avatar. But not to make one.

Could you take my current avvy, and put "Kelptic" on it? I'm not feeling very creative at the moment, so that's it. Much appreciated if you can do it!

Kelptic

P.S. In white letters if you could :)

DeletedUser13936

sure i'm on it if you want i'll throw in a CoA and a signature to :)

DeletedUser

I just need the avvy for now.

However, I will be needing a new CoA soon. I'll post in your shop when it's needed :)

DeletedUser13936

awzum :D

i'm to lazy to do the avatar tonight (sowwy) but it'll be done by tomorrow.

DeletedUser

No rush! :)

I'm too tired to shut down my own computer right now... so I take to surfing Grepo forum lol

DeletedUser

I would like a signature which says "Malicious Rage" as the main title. Below that I would like my name to be written in fancy handwriting. The theme should be a circus with a grim atmosphere. Clowns with grim face holding the main title("Malicious Rage).

Red and white should be the main colour of the background. I'd appreciate it if you add circus tents but also add some horror into it. The entrance of the tent should be shaped like a black hole. Swirls all around it. Black and purple would be the suitable colour.

DeletedUser14362

Request Format : sig
Size : 500x120Text : even the smallest soldiers can fight and sometimes they win
Theme : daggers
Other Details : ten taggers circling a red glow from the center