hmm

• Thread starter DeletedUser9300
  • Start date

DeletedUser

no, but i expect you assumed this was the case. The mere fact that you asked betrays your intent just a little.

DeletedUser

I dont remeber what i ate yesterday how can i remeber you?

DeletedUser17180

does any one remember me then?

only those in or around o62 would know of me

DeletedUser15049

does any one remember me then?

only those in or around o62 would know of me

I remember you Make. How are you mate? You enjoying your retirement? DoA keeps losing Wonders here. Great fun :)

DeletedUser17180

hey boys,

Doing well, far from retired though. I'm glad to see that Delta hasn't become totally DOA although from what ive read it seems that they'll be the ones to end the world.

Wished i couldve come back into it and done my little part to tip the scales (if i could). Instead I'm concentrating on worlds 26 n 34, doing well in both (better in 34) they're pretty young servers (34 just opens in feb) but are really active just like delta was when i was playing.

Not really looking forward to WW when they come into play, but that will be a long way away still.

Apart from all that, its good to see some fimiliar face on these forums :)

DeletedUser15049

hey boys,

Doing well, far from retired though. I'm glad to see that Delta hasn't become totally DOA although from what ive read it seems that they'll be the ones to end the world.

Wished i couldve come back into it and done my little part to tip the scales (if i could). Instead I'm concentrating on worlds 26 n 34, doing well in both (better in 34) they're pretty young servers (34 just opens in feb) but are really active just like delta was when i was playing.

Not really looking forward to WW when they come into play, but that will be a long way away still.

Apart from all that, its good to see some fimiliar face on these forums :)

You must be reading the wrong stuff Make. DoA have lost 5 Wonders. They have snitched their way - ignoring their own plays - to a swamp in 53 but are losing ocean 54 as a consequence and the Allies are regrouping to strike back. DoA are finished in all but name. Laughing stock of Grepo. 70 mil of points couldn't beat a small alliance. Lost 5 Wonders - 2 on the same island. Sat on these forums and boasted of winning the 4 wonders but were stopped and rightly so as has been shown repeatedly.

You really must be either reading the wrong stuff or hunter has this account. Sorry but you'd have to be well out of the loop or DoA trying to retain members to say DoA are going to finish the world. They can't hold a Wonder. The Harbs or Relentless will win the wonders race.

DeletedUser17180

lol sorry dune, rest assured that i am in fact the one and only Makedonas.

I have skimmed over most posts and probably missed the more vital ones. Either way im happy that DOA are infact losing if that is the case.

Never liked the bully's, thats why i tried playing a small part of being a thorn in their side... which i was probably not even on their radar considering how big they were in comparison.

DeletedUser15049

lol Make. I know it is you - was taking the rise mate. They just lost out on another Wonder and are reduced to one. You'll be liking that news :)