Hobbies!

DeletedUser

real life collapse of government/society.
and for fun, a Zombie one.... but that wouldn't be as challenging

DeletedUser

real life collapse of government/society.
and for fun, a Zombie one.... but that wouldn't be as challenging
Lol Zombies wouldn't be as challenging? A total government breakdown and world collapse on top of a cannibalistic growing horde of the undead waiting to eat you? Either way it's hard. I just think zombies would be more fun because you get to shoot zombies in the face all day lol.

DeletedUser

well to be honest being ready to control of ones fate, to be able to provide food and safety for your loves, while still dealing with what would turn into roving gangs bent on pillage and plunder... among famine, Plague and Civil War ( maybe even world war) assumed radiation...... etc etc etc but mostly the population would hold.. thus making it harder by far.

Zombies I would head North, Canadian Shield, ( northwest territories,Yukon, Alaska) build a fortified settlement and start again.. I have learned how to farm, work with Concrete/lumber etc , among Guns and other weapons/martial arts it would just take a group of like mind hard working people to start again.( doctors/architects etc)
with this one would assume 85% of the world population would turn.. leaving a fair amount to rebuild, and await a day when the zombies return to the ground.

very very off topic

DeletedUser

well to be honest being ready to control of ones fate, to be able to provide food and safety for your loves, while still dealing with what would turn into roving gangs bent on pillage and plunder... among famine, Plague and Civil War ( maybe even world war) assumed radiation...... etc etc etc but mostly the population would hold.. thus making it harder by far.

Zombies I would head North, Canadian Shield, ( northwest territories,Yukon, Alaska) build a fortified settlement and start again.. I have learned how to farm, work with Concrete/lumber etc , among Guns and other weapons/martial arts it would just take a group of like mind hard working people to start again.( doctors/architects etc)
with this one would assume 85% of the world population would turn.. leaving a fair amount to rebuild, and await a day when the zombies return to the ground.

very very off topic
Good enough point. But the ideology that you would just so happen to collect such people with such professions is not probable. As for the very very off topic part, I disagree simply because it is a "hobbies" thread and a survival plan etc. for any form of Apocalypse is a hobby.

DeletedUser

answer to black paladin: what kind of dog? it is a half lab and half Irish border collie but pure black and huge :)

DeletedUser

lol, nice

my dog looks like a smaller version of this mountain :p

Newfoundland-.jpg

(you can see the size better here: )

adriano-bacchella-domestic-dogs-three-newfoundland-dogs-standing-together.jpg

hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugosi

Strategos
I'm looking after a Beagle atm, I did have a dog it was a greyhound - whippet cross. Both rescue dogs what about you peoples? :3