Hockey!!

DeletedUser

For some reason no one here it seems likes hockey!!!! Am I like, the only one here who truly loves it?? lol :) Who here has been watching the Stanly Cup playoffs?

DeletedUser

For some reason no one here it seems likes hockey!!!! Am I like, the only one here who truly loves it?? lol :) Who here has been watching the Stanly Cup playoffs?

I used to watch and follow the Columbus Blue Jackets pretty close...but then European Champions League started to get better, so I switched to that :D

DeletedUser

Didn't like hockey before but started to like it after watching some games.

I cheer for The Montreal Canadiens!

Also for all the Canadien Teams!

DeletedUser

Well, I'm from Minnesota so I cheer for the wild. But also a big Devils fans (mostly because of Brodeur)

DeletedUser

Well, I'm from Minnesota so I cheer for the wild. But also a big Devils fans (mostly because of Brodeur)

Man, the wild sure did get a raw deal in Gaborik. Don't you think? When he is healthy he has to be one of the greatest players in the game....when he is healthy.

DeletedUser

Bruins tied the series up tonight with a win over Tampa Bay

DeletedUser

Larry Murphy plays in my team on Grepo !!

Cant get more hockey than 4 Stanley cups !!

J.

DeletedUser

DETROIT RED WINGS!!!
Until Houston gets a team :p

LETS GO HOCKEYTOWN

DeletedUser13495

Oh yeah Spyder,

RED WINGS OWN THE CENTRAL DIVISION ;)

I am not a Blue's fan by any stretch of the imagination if fact I love the Wings (Not as much as the B's or the Sharks) but shortly there after, but your statement sir, is wrong St. Louis-109 points, Nashville-104, then the Wings sitting at a pretty 102. How ever if we can all agree that Vancouver will choke again this year we should all be friends. :D

DeletedUser

Red wings forever!!! datsyuk is my hero and always will be!! a total magician :)