Hogs are so.... n00by! Proof!

• Thread starter The Great Toast
  • Start date

DeletedUser

No need to be rude. There is no one perfect way to run an alliance. The fact that despite being attacked by nearly every alliance daily, we continue to grow at 100-250K points PER DAY. We may lose a town, sometimes two to conquest per day but we gain back 10-20x each day.

roflcopter9grpm2.png

Catlan wrote this to me! She says having over 1600 members is perfectly ok! LOLZ X 30000000000000000000000000000

And this:
No need to burn bridges, maybe someday when your allies turn on you we will be able to help. We realize that for them to get to us, they have to go through you in O14. It would therefore be in our best interest to help defend you in that event.

DeletedUser

Hey someone de-repped me for "bashing" lolz, hey, thats what I do! And the hogs must come down! Hey who ever de-repped me for "bashing" really sucks! Thats what I do! Right Roster? Where ever you are....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey someone de-repped me for "bashing" lolz, hey, thats what I do! And the hogs must come down! Hey who ever de-repped me for "bashing" really sucks! Thats what I do! Right Roster? Where ever you are....

I don't de-rep.... but de-repping is cool... as long as you have the 'nads to sign it.

anonymous de-reps are as lame as Vegan bacon.

What's the point???

DeletedUser

I guess I suck but stop the BASHING, More bashing more de-rep.....simple....It's what I do.....:)

I know I de-repped you for bashing the hogs alliance. AND if you continue I will as well......:p

DeletedUser

All this bashing of HOGS has made me actually think of joining them.

I like the idea of an alliance committed to the NEWBIE and helping him grow and prosper into a great player. Sounds like fun to instruct and teach other players my mis-steps and mistakes and clear the path for them to be as they can be. WHY NOT?........?.....:p
Then the fun part, instruct all of them to be more proactive in this public forum. I can imagine if 2000+ players all started to be very active in this forum.....:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

They seem to be the only alliance getting a mention at the moment. :D

DeletedUser

All this bashing of HOGS has made me actually think of joining them.

I like the idea of an alliance committed to the NEWBIE and helping him grow and prosper into a great player. Sounds like fun to instruct and teach other players my mis-steps and mistakes and clear the path for them to be as they can be. WHY NOT?........?.....:p
Then the fun part, instruct all of them to be more proactive in this public forum. I can imagine if 2000+ players all started to be very active in this forum.....:)

First, it was cool that you told Toast it was you who de-repped him :cool:

Second, you're absolutely right, this game and this forum need more active members... and a lot of newbies quit Grepolis quickly, because they have no direction in this game. Calatan has helped a lot of them.

And I can't speak for his/her behavior with others, but Calatan was respectful, articulate and humorous when he/she approached the Doves.

I didn't join the Hogs, but I was glad to sign a peace pact with them... and a couple are under my protection.

DeletedUser

after reading The Rooster's alliance profile page, i reluctantly agree to totally disagree with the claims that the hogs are NOT the absolute worst alliance not dominating the alphian oceanscape.

but i suppose this could simply be a case of the farm animals conspiring against us all.
roosters, hogs...... i'm still waiting for The Great Bovine Alliance to emerge......
Cows of Freedom perhaps?

DeletedUser

after reading The Rooster's alliance profile page, i reluctantly agree to totally disagree with the claims that the hogs are NOT the absolute worst alliance not dominating the alphian oceanscape.

but i suppose this could simply be a case of the farm animals conspiring against us all.
roosters, hogs...... i'm still waiting for The Great Bovine Alliance to emerge......
Cows of Freedom perhaps?

I am wondering what the record for the largest alliance/tribe is in gaming history:cool:.....I certainly think that the HOGS are well on their way to matching this record.....

DeletedUser

At least it isn't something to do with spartan. Way over done and far to many spartan alliances......

DeletedUser

I vote to ban the use of spartan in your name or alliance.

DeletedUser

Too bad, my vote counts as 100000000000000000000 and I vote no, they can.

DeletedUser

I'm talking from now on it is at-least 1000 spartan names. That is to many some are not even worth farming..

DeletedUser

Cows of Freedom perhaps?

LOL!

The CoF????

Please.... There'll be no peace between us and them... I have a serious BEEF with those guys... Haven't you HERD about their UDDER annoyance???