Hogs are so.... n00by! Proof!

• Thread starter The Great Toast
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I vote to ban the use of spartan in your name or alliance.

Yes I agree, way over done with a HUGE amount of duplicate alliances called SPARTA in some way......

Now there could never be enough HOGGY alliances.......lololol:pro:

DeletedUser

Ahh! Leave the hogs dude!

Lmao.......I just had a bath in Hog do-do......Can't leave now......The smell of Hog is in every pore of my body now. It's like an infection so that onse infected with the HOGS OF DESTINY you never want to leave. It kind of sticks to you like dodo.........ROFL.....

Nah I am a man on a mission and have very clearly had my eyes opened.....:cool:.......The smell of 10,000 Hogs will do that......:)

To THE GREAT TOAST MAN.....

A huge Hoggy hug and a huge thank you......If it wasn't for you I would not have joined.....:p

DeletedUser

There were these three farmers that wanted to win the state fair contest for having the largest hog. They decide that they should stick a cork in the pigs butt and feed him for a month before the fair. The only problem was that none of them wanted to be the one to stick the cork in. So they bought a monkey and trained him to stick corks in bottles. After a week or two of this, they stick the monkey in the pen with the pig and a cork, and after a minute, the monkey did what he was supposed to do. The farmers fed the pig for a month and sure enough, they won first prize. Once they got home, they realized they still had to take the cork out. So they trained this same monkey to take corks out of bottles. They stuck the monkey in the pen with the pig, and the farmers woke up three days later in the hospital with a reporter sitting next to them. The reporter asked the first farmer, "What is the last thing you remember?" "Poop flying everywhere," the farmer replied. The reporter asked the second farmer the same question and got the same response. When she got to the third farmer and asked him what he could remember, he started crying. The reporter asked, "What`s the matter?" The farmer replied, "The last thing I remember is the look on the poor monkey`s face as he tried to stick the cork back in."

DeletedUser

Well you did say HOG humor, you gotta love it......lolololol

That poor monkey, almost reminds me of SCHOLAR.......:p

DeletedUser

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

DeletedUser

You know I don't post on these forums at all lol, I'm more a tribal wars player this game is just a side hobby, but i welcome a challenge after all what type of game would it be if you didn't have a challenge right? lol Anyway I welcome attacks. I admit I suck at this game, it is a lot different than what I'm used to, I don't usually ask for support unless it is a emergency, I see each loss or victory as a lesson and personally i enjoy losing, usually cause one the conversation proves entertaining as well that is why a restart button exist right lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I have no problem with going over that number. We just have been a lot stricter on inactivity and also those who many be active but never communicate or participate. We have kicked out over 500 players in the last month.

We are trying to be leaner and more efficient. We have ceased recruitment in many oceans dominated by allies or other alliances we have made other arrangements with and are focusing in our core oceans. This will allow us to defend those remaining Hogs more effectively and those Hogs who are "far-flung" we have been finding strong local alliances for them to join as it would not be fair for us to hold on to them as members if we can not give them the support an alliance should.

As for getting smarter, I can't take the credit because a lot of alliance leaders far more experienced than myself have generously been giving me a lot of advice.

DeletedUser

Well

Weird, in ocean 21 we still have 73 hogs city's with with 3400 points per city, so I wouldn't say you stopped recruiting, but there is one thing your still breaking the record: being the most active player in alpha and in war with almost every possible alliance but we made peace right? after I took this guy city, he even changed the name for me, what a nice guy. also I took the tanwiha city, he restarted after it. Well goo luck caltan.

DeletedUser

Umm well that seems a little much maybe a few of the Hogs are rude but i don't believe that all of us are that way though I do welcome a fight even if i lose I'll make sure you lose a good portion of your troops in the conquest. Though i will admit to being a noob lol except I thought noobs though themselves better than everyone else? Cause I don't think I'm any good at all lol

DeletedUser

Well I have no problem with going over that number. We just have been a lot stricter on inactivity and also those who many be active but never communicate or participate. We have kicked out over 500 players in the last month.

We are trying to be leaner and more efficient. We have ceased recruitment in many oceans dominated by allies or other alliances we have made other arrangements with and are focusing in our core oceans. This will allow us to defend those remaining Hogs more effectively and those Hogs who are "far-flung" we have been finding strong local alliances for them to join as it would not be fair for us to hold on to them as members if we can not give them the support an alliance should.

As for getting smarter, I can't take the credit because a lot of alliance leaders far more experienced than myself have generously been giving me a lot of advice.

Again, I try to tell you, when the players become big, the good alliances will take them. It is like strengthening a farming village and farming. They give you advice and help, and eventually, take your players.

DeletedUser

Again, I try to tell you, when the players become big, the good alliances will take them. It is like strengthening a farming village and farming. They give you advice and help, and eventually, take your players.
This is the truth of things. Unless the alliance is all newbie's than they may give them a break 9/10 they are just making you nice and plump for their own good.

DeletedUser12762

Depends on the players. Some players will stay loyal to their alliance forever.

DeletedUser

I'm not talking the members in a alliance I'm talking other tribes. If taking another tribe benefits them they will do it through any means needed, even if it means playing friendly two shoe. After all in the end to win a world you have to beat everyone and that means every city even allies.

DeletedUser

Depends on the players. Some players will stay loyal to their alliance forever.

I wish that was true, only the founder stays loyal the whole time, me? I actually love the alliance I'm in now, got up to 2nd in command, they actually support everyone, and the forums are always fun to read ;) this one will last a long time, but not forever :(

DeletedUser

Nothing lasts forever.... except my grandpa's boring stories about growing up in Wisconsin during the Great Depression.....