Closed Holiday Grepo-Pets Competition Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
It is the holiday season and what better way to show our festive spirit than to dress up our pets and exploit them for internet points. In this competition you'll be asked to submit a picture of your pet dressed up in some way shape or form for the holiday season. Now what holiday you choose to celebrate (Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, etc) and what pet you have (cat, dog, lizard, bird, etc) is completely fine. Simply reply to this thread with a photo of your festive pet. Once the submission period is complete I will place all the entries in a poll where the community will choose the winners. Read below for more complete and detailed instructions.

The Competition:
  • Submit a photo of your pet in some way shape or form being festive (ie dressed up for the holidays)
  • Can be any of the winter holidays
  • Can be any pet
  • Submission period lasts 7 days followed by a 5 day poll to choose the winner
  • Reply to this thread with the pet photo (note: you will not be able to see your reply as all replies to this thread are hidden so others cannot see them)

Prizes:
  • 1st place - 1500 Gold + an invite to speed test the next world for bugs along with up to 4 friends
  • 2nd place - 1000 Gold + an invite to speed test the next world for bugs along with up to 4 friends
  • 3rd place - 500 Gold + an invite to speed test the next world for bugs along with up to 4 friends

As an additional prize, all 3 winners will be given the chance to speed test the next world with the moderation team as we search for bugs before the world is released. This prize is based on us having enough notification to run a test and is subject to change.
The submission period is the 23rd till the 30th

Here's my loveable puppy as an example:
1z89i9.jpg

Additional Info: Regarding the prize about adding the 3 winners to help us speed test the next world (if feasible, we need good notification so we can set it up), each of the winners will be allowed to invite up to 4 others. So you can bring a few friends or you can chose not to.

voting now live click here