Holy Grepolian Empire

DeletedUser

My first attempt at a Premade, so here it goes.

I have a good bit of experience at leading alliances, though this is the first time I have been an actual founder. I'm looking to make a smaller alliance of good, active players, between 50 - 100.
I need the following:

4 Diplomats
8-12 Recruiters
3 Forum Mod

Leaders, a Co-Founder, and council members will be handpicked by me.

If you want to join, Post your past experience and a link to grepo stats

Players Joined:
Shifty0
Apollo026
http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=swifty0&type=player (I know it's not that impressive, but i didn't want people looking up this account and saying something stupid like "Dude, you's only gots a 300 pointst citeh in Psi, you N00BZER!!!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am Lozman

hello i'm Lozman currently playing in upsilon and in the vote it looks like alliance cap is 200.

:pro: not for girls

DeletedUser

lol

When I first saw name of your Alliance I thought it sure must be MRA! XD

But I am wrong! :eek:
Maybe not, we will see!

DeletedUser20797

My first attempt at a Premade, so here it goes.

I have a good bit of experience at leading alliances, though this is the first time I have been an actual founder. I'm looking to make a smaller alliance of good, active players, between 20-40 depending on the Alliance cap. I need the following:

3 Diplomats
2-4 Recruiters
1 Forum Mod

Leaders, a Co-Founder, and council members will be handpicked by me.

Players Joined:
Shifty0

http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=swifty0&type=player (I know it's not that impressive, but i didn't want people looking up this account and saying something stupid like "Dude, you's only gots a 300 pointst citeh in Psi, you N00BZER!!!!!"

where are you going ? SE,SW,NE,NW

DeletedUser

where are you going ? SE,SW,NE,NW

I'm going to see how many members i get applying here first. If I get enough to actually make the alliance, then I will see where everyone wants to go.

Also:
hello i'm Lozman currently playing in upsilon and in the vote it looks like alliance cap is 200.

:pro: not for girls
The vote is still open, but 200 members is in the lead.

DeletedUser

I will give it a shot Swifty. But is there any kind of application, should I post my grepostats/past experience or anything like that?

DeletedUser

I would like to join you.

I am something of a noob, so my stats aren't that impressive, BUT I am quickly learning and very active on Grepolis. So please don't exclude me based upon my scores.

http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=nintz&type=player

P.S. My vote for direction is NW! Almost no other alliances are starting there-that's a good thing for people that do start there.

DeletedUser

You will be crushed by my alliance haha just joking well maybe!!!! :)

Good Luck

DeletedUser

Hey Shifty...

Can you take me off the list?

I know I asked to join you, but I changed my mind.

I've decided to join Cheezehead's Premade instead.

Sorry.

I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors on Athens.

(So long as you don't decide to invade us ;))