House of Troy

DeletedUser32373

Sorry, but I just had to make this thread. Everyone go onto Grepostats and look at this alliance. They've never taken a city from another alliance, (Maybe once) and they're getting pounded every day. I, personally, just had to take a shot at these guys and I think if more alliances were focused on them they could go down in a day. I took 2 cities from one of their best players in one day. Is this a joke??? I just want to point out that this is what a bunch of noobs united looks like.

DeletedUser

Sorry, but I just had to make this thread. Everyone go onto Grepostats and look at this alliance. They've never taken a city from another alliance, (Maybe once) and they're getting pounded every day. I, personally, just had to take a shot at these guys and I think if more alliances were focused on them they could go down in a day. I took 2 cities from one of their best players in one day. Is this a joke??? I just want to point out that this is what a bunch of noobs united looks like.

If u want to know what bunch of noobs with big cities looked like ...u should have or u did see Angels of Death

DeletedUser30111

Oh no, it's like the nerd alliance, getting bullied by everyone in troy :(
The especially bad part is that so many of them are actually active, and not a single city taken from another alliance since july??

DeletedUser

I took a few cities off them a few weeks back. These guys seem to be excellent builders. Don't take them out completely, just keep letting them colonize and build up cities for you to take later with little/no resistance. If you wipe them out completely, they are of no further use.

DeletedUser32373

Ryan1066 I hear you loud and clear. Now that I think about it, I actually feel kind of bad for them because they are getting crushed by literally everyone. Everybody is out for them, and I could probably take down that whole alliance down. And i'm terrible.

DeletedUser31161

I took a few cities off them a few weeks back. These guys seem to be excellent builders. Don't take them out completely, just keep letting them colonize and build up cities for you to take later with little/no resistance. If you wipe them out completely, they are of no further use.

i'm not sure we can do that. no one lives in 066 except The Creed and ISIS Conquerors

DeletedUser11965

1 ISIS Conquerors 1917037 228 8408
2 Victores 146294 25 5852
3 Woksape 30239 14 2160
4 The Creed 28010 12 2334

Not exactly sure how you "live" there

DeletedUser

House of Troy is kind of spread out all over the map. A few random cities in nearly every ocean on the map. No wonder they can't defend at all. I took some in O64. That is where I live.

DeletedUser31161

1 ISIS Conquerors 1917037 228 8408
2 Victores 146294 25 5852
3 Woksape 30239 14 2160
4 The Creed 28010 12 2334

Not exactly sure how you "live" there

weve been alive for less than 2 months. and only one of us has another city. we're just getting started. yes we will spare Victores too but we need to grow more powerful then them in the ocean. dont worry look back at the ranks at the end of 4 months

DeletedUser32373

I was just kidding.im giving up on Troy, you guys want my cities before the Head Hunters take them?

DeletedUser31161

i was actually surprised they took in a soon to be inactive.

DeletedUser

I'm surprised your paying such close attention to our members. Especially to one that was with us for 8 hours or so anyways.

DeletedUser

I have to admit the guy sold himself well ... I was impressed. He may have been far away but hell I'm an old softy ... just ask Mr Sak and he will tell ya :)

I might have given him a chance had he managed not be attacked in 24hrs but darn the message from him in the forums was I'm under attack but I can manage, less than 8 hrs into being a member of RO. So he had to go.

Anyways I guess my enemies can point to this as yet another proof that I'm a back stabbing, double dealing godless human being ... but what do they expect ... Honor and respectability from the leader of a fictional Outlaw Motorcycle club :)

DeletedUser30111

I have to admit the guy sold himself well ... I was impressed. He may have been far away but hell I'm an old softy ... just ask Mr Sak and he will tell ya :)

I might have given him a chance had he managed not be attacked in 24hrs but darn the message from him in the forums was I'm under attack but I can manage, less than 8 hrs into being a member of RO. So he had to go.

Anyways I guess my enemies can point to this as yet another proof that I'm a back stabbing, double dealing godless human being ... but what do they expect ... Honor and respectability from the leader of a fictional Outlaw Motorcycle club :)

I don't know what you mean by most of that, but you kicked someone for being attacked, when he didn't ask for support? Umm why?