how can i recall support i sent to my second city?

DeletedUser30767

Of course it is possible...
Go to agora... Select Outside .. You will see your support in your 2nd city ... Press recall button and that will comeback to you ..

DeletedUser

If your troops don't have cell phones, you're going to have to call them home through the Agora (the little pointy thing in the middle of your city)...

To send them home from the city that HAS the troops right now, go to Agora - Defense

To call them home from the city that SENT the troops, go to Agora - Outside

As a side note, troops that are supporting a city cannot take part in offensive attacks or missions for that city.... nor can they go to your city's annual Square Dance and Farm Animal Auction...

All they do is defend the city they are visiting.

DeletedUser30767

If your troops don't have cell phones, you're going to have to call them home through the Agora (the little pointy thing in the middle of your city)...

Actually, Agora acts as an antenna.... so that they have no excuses of network coverage being not there ... Just read in my Univ !!!

DeletedUser

So the real question is..... what kind of plan did he get for his Hoplites?

If he's a serious player, he'd get the unlimited war minutes plan....

DeletedUser30767

I would think not only about his hoplites plan ....

I think something like squadron circles plan ... for each squadron member talking to other ...

Biggest question is ... is roaming free????

DeletedUser

Brilliant.... an unlimited roaming plan would be sweet....

Or at least a roaming plan only limited by the distance a CS can travel in 48 hours....

DeletedUser

Haha Nice one but yes if you don't recall within the first 10 minutes of sending it then wait for it to get there then go to the agora and call them back.