how do i accept a invite from an alliance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15100

You go to your reports and accept an alliance invitation.

If your already in an alliance then you will need to leave it then look in your reports for the invitation...

Thrillology

Phrourach
I started an alliance on my very first day of playing an Inno game (Grepolis) and it's doing well, cause I managed to figure a lot of things out my first day and I really wasn't that much of a newbie when I entered.

So I never had to accept and alliance in my life o_O

DeletedUser

So why did you bother posting a reply to this question then? So insecure you need to brag about it me thinks.

DeletedUser

I was once invited to a classmate's birthday party... it was cool.

His parents had rented a pony and one of those bouncing castles and a juggling clown.
We had cake and cookies and water gun fights and we played sticky dodgeball and full contact rumplets.

Turns out the only reason I got invited was because my mom paid this kid's parents $50 to invite me.

I hate my life.

DeletedUser13936

Kind of like when you figure out the dinosaur bones you found when you were 5 were plastic and your parents buried them, just when you started investing in a museum exhibit. Damn you cruel world!

DeletedUser

Exactly what I'm talking about!!!

Like the time my grandma cancelled on me at the last minute, and I ended up going to the prom alone. Talk about embarrassing.

Totally cruel world.

Status
Not open for further replies.