How does the Invite System work? - a real answer this time

DeletedUser23222

I have been asked this question more times that any other. Can INNO please offer us a guide. I respectfully ask you make this a priority because it has a profound impact on game play and it is a barrier to players entering new worlds.

Of all the aspects of this game that are important, who you play with is the most critical for a good game experience. How can I bring in new players if they aren't located nearby so I can help them? How can I play with my friends on a new world if I can't reliably invite them to my island?

So....How does the invite system work? Why does it fail to work so often? What are the exact requirements? Exact requirements - not vague instructions. Can existing accounts be invited? What are the limits? How many times can a player invite a friend game wide? What is the exact procedure from start to finish?

I hope you can help.

DeletedUser

How can I bring in new players if they aren't located nearby so I can help them? How can I play with my friends on a new world if I can't reliably invite them to my island?
Well to invite a new player next to you in a new world,just join a world and simply invite a player by clicking on empty slot since 90% of time your island will have empty spaces for sometime till somebody else logs in

So....How does the invite system work? Why does it fail to work so often? What are the exact requirements? Exact requirements - not vague instructions.
There are no requirements,just you can invite max. 10 players and the invite link had always worked for me

Can existing accounts be invited? What are the limits?
I believe that you can invite existing players but you won't get gold if they will reach 1000 points

How many times can a player invite a friend game wide?
Not sure about this

What is the exact procedure from start to finish?
Just click on the empty spot choose the means to invite(e-mai,fb,link etc) and if chosen link then just send to him in whichever way you want