Pnp how grepolis can sometimes reflect real life

DeletedUser

i cant be ignored.. the truth hurts to much to be ignored :-0-p.t.

and all this from the guy in gradma's basement lol

DeletedUser41523

I don't know about that....I've been doing a pretty stellar job at ignoring you since I decided to start doing so. :)

DeletedUser

Translation: I talked too much out of the rear. My allies turned on me. My friends ditched me. My alliance fell apart. I got rimmed. I look for excuses. I pretend to have a life. I refuse to accept reality and leave.

Hahaha best translation ever!! Couldn't stop laughing when I read this! + rep!! :D

@ Perrin - You know after everything we've been through I'm starting to feel bad for you.. So from the bottom of my heart I apologize for all the nasty things I've said and done and am sorry..If you need somebody to talk to or chat with I'm here man just send me a message in game or something :rolleyes:

Not

DeletedUser40436

Hahaha best translation ever!! Couldn't stop laughing when I read this! + rep!! :D

@ Perrin - You know after everything we've been through I'm starting to feel bad for you.. So from the bottom of my heart I apologize for all the nasty things I've said and done and am sorry..If you need somebody to talk to or chat with I'm here man just send me a message in game or something :rolleyes:

Not

From first looking at this before scrolling down, I actually thought you were sincere o.o

DeletedUser

Alright, now that I moved from my mom's basement into my grandma's basement, I can finally settle and get back to gaming.
Lets see:

-alliance: check, second best
-cities: check, 8 of them safe and sound
-friends: check, planty of 'em
-forum rep: check, in the green

Your turn Perrin.

DeletedUser

Wow... All but one of those thumbnails is from an RE diplomatic representative. Last I checked, any alliance worthy of assistance would not post private diplomatic discussions on an open forum... just saying

DeletedUser

Not
lol i will keep you in mind..its scary when people think losing an electronic would affect anything at all lol anyways still got my 2 topics for the day coming up... just getting my day finished!!!-pt.

moshu any alliance worth having would not cower in the corner because you dont want to fight :)

and thanks for all the + rep i have gotten for laughing at these clowns im going to stay around and aggravate them some more for this very reason :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol if you say so pal .... either way im still here ... and wait still got one more city !! so technically i have not been rimmed at all:)

Errrrm, no you don't. We landed in that one too. You have nothing. Nothing at all......

DeletedUser

moshu any alliance worth having would not cower in the corner because you dont want to fight :)

and thanks for all the + rep i have gotten for laughing at these clowns im going to stay around and aggravate them some more for this very reason :pro:

well, we need you on the forums to keep the mods busy and so i have something to do inbetween my 5 minute farms...

reading you write is quite hilarious.

DeletedUser

well, we need you on the forums to keep the mods busy and so i have something to do inbetween my 5 minute farms...

reading you write is quite hilarious.

Wait, you actually have to patience to read it all??
I mean he can't even use a format correctly... :Angry:

DeletedUser

lol format what? am i getting paid for this? i dont work for free and formatting is useless for a computer game :cool: