How many invites...

• Thread starter DeletedUser31161
  • Start date

DeletedUser31161

they know the best are there and they need to send a good message to go along

DeletedUser

Look at this guy. How's it been since we put you into VM and then rimmed you upon returning in Pella mate?

Hahahaha, its funny cus I don't use vacation mode to run away. I use it because I go on vacation...

slobo.c

Strategos
Hey....Does Delos have some Experienced Players(From Older Worlds...Or if they can remember 1.26 Worlds) that arent MRA Makers? :D

DeletedUser

Found one Alliance:Lacking Diplomacy
I think they will have top spot soon! :D

Why Because you in the alliance.

And D.W has the mra in claydon. with only 3 spaces from the alliance cap full.

DeletedUser5558

One of the best players I played with if I recall correctly. I sometimes miss the old days.

Thanks mate, I had a good teacher.
Good to see you old friend, hope you are well.

DeletedUser

Why Because you in the alliance.

And D.W has the mra in claydon. with only 3 spaces from the alliance cap full.

1.) Slobo isn't in LD.

2.) D.N. = a MRA?

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en49/alliance/119

We are ranked 1 in world, and almost double the average of the closest alliance to us.

We are almost double to ABP as the second alliance under us.

80% of us know each other from past worlds, we have done VERY little in game recruiting.

We have 92 colonizations, and not a single one against us.

What exactly about that says "MRA" to you?

Oh, must be because I kicked you for being deadweight, you begged me to take you back, got farmed by our players, and went running from the world to this one after you ran your big mouth all over Calydon forums.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

DeletedUser

1.) Slobo isn't in LD.

2.) D.N. = a MRA?

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en49/alliance/119

We are ranked 1 in world, and almost double the average of the closest alliance to us.

We are almost double to ABP as the second alliance under us.

80% of us know each other from past worlds, we have done VERY little in game recruiting.

We have 92 colonizations, and not a single one against us.

What exactly about that says "MRA" to you?

Oh, must be because I kicked you for being deadweight, you begged me to take you back, got farmed by our players, and went running from the world to this one after you ran your big mouth all over Calydon forums.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

First sorry because you think players that dont live on the game are deadweights, Second i didn't really Beg did i, I asked to come back, so what you call beggin it called being NICE, threed wow i got farm because i dont live on the game some of us have a life to live, i play the game in my spare time. last but less, i haven't lefted claydon.

( I can't hate the player ) 1. your not a player its a name for a game. 2. you can't really hate a game can you??? NO. It's A Game

DeletedUser5554

Before joining LD I had about 7 invites and 4 recruitment messages.

DeletedUser29066

Isn't it nice to be wanted? It gives you that warm fuzzy feeling all over .. LMAO:p

DeletedUser

Sorry Smithy but DN really isn't an MRA. They rejected me yesterday after all.

DeletedUser31161

Isn't it nice to be wanted? It gives you that warm fuzzy feeling all over .. LMAO:p

It was the best part of Sparta. Except i was wanted for another reason.

WANTED BY THE NUMBER 1 ALLIANCE.

Mrpenguin244 and Nosn.

Conquer them and reseave leader rights.

DeletedUser

3 invites in my first day back, and not one single message. :( I don't guess there are any fellow Huggers from Gamma still around?