How many Wonders is that DoA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15049

Congratulations to the Allies for taking yet another DoA Wonder out the play. You'd think after 1 loss the mighty Disciples of Ares would have learned to defend a Wonder Island. Alas their leadership spends too much time focusing on naming cities claiming to have killed me and no doubt telling every lie under the sun as is their form.

So now we stand at their fifth loss. Will DoA members finally realise their leadership does not know war beyond duplicitous snitching and embrace that hand we true friends of the true Ares have always offered? Will DoA members realise that their alliance cannot be a force in other worlds due to their noted infamy and abysmal performance here on Delta?

I think DoA players should also realise this. Their leadership chose this war. A war in which they have lost allies, cities, players and Wonders. To the point where they have truly become the laughing stock of Grepo.

So lets all on Delta give a mighty hail to the players and alliances involved in yet another Wonders loss for Disciples of Ares, a once mighty and respected tribe. Lets celebrate the fact the H Crews (Holy War Crusaders, Honey Badgers, Harbingers) have yet again made the new leaders look the incompetents that they truly are.

Salute

dunedinlad
The Holy War Crusaders

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18613

haha well put dune!

well done to all involved in this operation! it was a long day/night for me and many others!
to my team well done to you all i was glad to play my part even if it was just support and communication. i thank my great team and our great allies for all the hard work they put into this!

to DoA tough luck, remember this war isnt over yet, lets see your reply. i hope its more that reporting people cause there was no cheating here and if you are getting told that think more along the lines of 'he who casts the first stone'

DeletedUser

Cheating? Multi Accounting? No one does that in this game......

DeletedUser

Oh wait.....I'm PHibR OpTiK, Kaosfire, Waynithaca and Spariate. Please don't report me......shhh

DeletedUser15049

I did tell them that they were now going to meet the real crew PHi. They took 7 months to get 4 banned accounts and a swamp in 53 as we have strolled into their Wonders in ocean 54...and they think they have won a war as they lose Wonders and an ocean in 54. They stretch with their multi accounts and snitch others sickened and affected by their rancid antics. That tribe have no honour to retain the leaders that they do. They have given themselves over to a gang that knows nothing but the poison they are. They have no idea of strategy or the play. All they can do is name cities after me. Tell lies about me. But not one of them can take what is about to come.

Loss.

We are going to win this war.

DeletedUser18613

what happened in Delta today team?
i made a new friend today is what happened..... its the first time i have ever spoken to this person (not that all will believe me there, but its true) but this PM lead to some interesting developments. Imperica welcome to Harbs! and thank you for the wonders! it would seem that the happy family that is DoA might not be so happy after all?

DeletedUser18613

hahaha i bet they are blaming dune 4 this right now!

DeletedUser

indeed you are right but doa will fight on good for them......:) I just woke up and saw what happened in total disbelief. I can't say more than what everyone has already said. I can tell all of you who don't know, but I sent a MM to our inner circle two days ago, but forgot to include Imperica. When I realized that, I sent him the same MM and apologized for overlooking him. I don't know if it was coincidence or something in that MM which hinted of a major plan including IOA, but then this. If not coincidence, then these guys got nervous. Whatever the explanation, it takes someone with low-life principles, total absence of integrity, complete disrespect for rules in life, and no backbone to achieve something the right way to "win" in the manner they have gone about this.

Behind all this is Dunedinlad!!!!!! Don't ever think L8runr, Grady, and Imperica were that smart to pull this off without the devil working in the background.

As sad as all this is, I'm here to stay until the Mods shut this world down. What they should do at the very least is let it go on and give us the chance to show the Cheats how it should be done.
tribulus 2012-04-24 10:47

I now realize it wasn't coincidence. This was stated in the MM by me....

DeletedUser18613

how is this the mods fault? i know what they could do better next time! take players out of the game!
how did we cheat? one of there players asked to join we said yes?
what was this master plan? did we all sit down and talk about how we will wait for DoA to get so mad at each other one of there leaders asks to join us the they can take away there wonders? wow what a plan! well done dune! best part is dune doesnt yet even know this has happened! but i cant wait to tell him!

hahaha i do love these cover storys next time something goes wrong in harbs ill be sure to make up a whole lot of BS about cheating and then i will just need some one to blame (dont think ill use dune doa already using him every time)

DeletedUser

hahaha i bet they are blaming dune 4 this right now!

Haha so the mighty doa fall after being hours away from having 4 now they have 1 there be a lot of doa crying in there beer now. Dune was right you are all chocolate soldiers just melt away in the heat of battle. To Fiz you was warned that if we went to war with Doa we would kick there butt's and we are only a 5 man alliance with the help of a few harbs and hwc.You have been made to look the fools you are now do us all a favor and admit you have been beaten and give praise to those who have beaten you instead of looking to point the blame else where.

WELL DONE to the HARBS who are about to build there 4th wonder :D
WELL DONE to DUNE and HWC who saw the play at the start and changed the plot
WELL DONE to L8 for waiting for vm to run out and landing on the ww whist Doa did nothing
WELL DONE to JOHN, LESHUY,LEGACY, L8, and many more who send me support in my assault into ocean 54 where I was so dumb for taking a second city on your wonder island (Quote from head up his butt Badnight) well I have now 7 on that wonder island in a ocean where you have 280 cities to our 28 and what do you do?

You make a thread on me and l8 to see what builds are our cities you prats mail me i'll tell you !
Yes we have spies in your alliance AS DO YOU
Yes there are players with multi accounts AS DO YOU (macgruff, Black Knight are but 2 of many)

And to say me and l8 havn't the brains for this its all Dune lol you have lost delta and the only people at fault are YOU
your big heads full of glory got in the way just like when you ran from EOTD after you set down you colonys in 34 all those years ago and who tore EOTD apart it was me l8 Danny with support from John Placi and co ask EOTD. Now we turn round and snap at the hands of the very people we stopped EOTD getting at cause you like to pick smaller fights your only fault was hwc had good friends and DUNE
Now put you hands together grow up and say WELL DONE we were BEATEN by better players

DeletedUser

Actually I can salute Harbingerss (and their allies) for lowering the bar well below anything I've seen in game so far. My understanding is that Imperica changed sides but before leaving kicked a player in VM thus sabotaging another WW, if that's the current interpretation of a straight up fight then I genuinely pity those involved as people not merely players. L8runr, on the other hand, sabotaged a world wonder in a straight conquest and much as I hate to admit it deserves respect for that. I could pass comment on Harbingers as an alliance but it's best summed up by one of their friends -

If not coincidence, then these guys got nervous. Whatever the explanation, it takes someone with low-life principles, total absence of integrity, complete disrespect for rules in life, and no backbone to achieve something the right way to "win" in the manner they have gone about this.
Behind all this is Dunedinlad!!!!!! Don't ever think L8runr, Grady, and Imperica were that smart to pull this off without the devil working in the background.

A request will go into the mods for an appropriate sanction although my gut says that nothing will happen.

As for the wonders I make no excuses, it would have been nice to 'win' building 4 but I can't see it happening for my side and in any case very few will move to the wonder world to take advantage of it anyway making it the achievement sadly superfluous. The only other part of the idioto's post I'll mention is that despite everything DoA are still top alliance in game and nothing that Harbingers or pets can do will change that.

For those that are interested IoA is often used as a stalking horse to smoke out spies in DoA proper, after all this time people still fall for this ploy, although in this case the results were somewhat unexpected.

DeletedUser

I think you will find that is a quote of the mass mail trib sent out this morning ranting at the loss so again you twist the truth and you want to get Imperica banned for jumping the sinking ship. I don't think he will get banned for that lol. As for Doa being number 1 in this world you may find that will change in the next few weeks

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by the idioto
If not coincidence, then these guys got nervous. Whatever the explanation, it takes someone with low-life principles, total absence of integrity, complete disrespect for rules in life, and no backbone to achieve something the right way to "win" in the manner they have gone about this.
Behind all this is Dunedinlad!!!!!! Don't ever think L8runr, Grady, and Imperica were that smart to pull this off without the devil working in the background. just to clarify these are not my words but tribs words from the doa forum....kind regards john.....ps another point....i am not a cheater nor have i ever cheated in game i think players on both sides can back up this claim.and a for multiaccounts ive seen it everywhere in this game....no alliance can really throw any stones in this matter

DeletedUser6305

All I can say is, if a player wishes to change from one alliance to another, for whatever reason, that is their free choice.

So who needs a box of tissues .......

DeletedUser

Congrats to the H-Team. DoA got lucky the move into O85 didn't happen, fully.
Oh wait.....I'm PHibR OpTiK, Kaosfire, Waynithaca and Spariate. Please don't report me......shhh
your not suppose to tell :O.

DeletedUser5270

Originally Posted by the idioto
Behind all this is Dunedinlad!!!!!! Don't ever think L8runr, Grady, and Imperica were that smart to pull this off without the devil working in the background. just to clarify these are not my words but tribs words from the doa forum....kind regards john.....ps another point....i am not a cheater nor have i ever cheated in game i think players on both sides can back up this claim.and a for multiaccounts ive seen it everywhere in this game....no alliance can really throw any stones in this matter

Hello People

this is all very funny.

I just wanted to say I am not Dune, although if I was Dune I guess I would say that as well, so I will just leave you with your lame conspiracy theories.

I would like to point out that anybody who didn't see this coming is very short sighted. This isn't the 1st time I have left DOA. The first time I left I clearly stated I didn't ever feel fully at home there as DOA destroyed my beloved alliance, The Forgotten Phoenix.

When I rejoined several months later DOA were in 3rd place and I clearly stated that it was because I wanted to be on the winning side in the Wonders Race. I thought at the time that DOA had the best chance. DOA then went into a process of merging with every alliance going and massively diluted its strength and destroyed its own character. DOA became a shadow of itself. The leadership went virtually AWOL. Wonders were built in stupid places, and this once great alliance began to rot from within.

As I said, I wanted to win. When Harbingers took down The Pyramids I decided there and then to offer to join the Harbs if they successfully completed the Pyramids and if they would have me. Waiting until the Pyramids were built would have maximum impact.

As regards to the low life scum type comments. This is a game. Get over it. I play for fun. This is not real life. If you think this is real life then you need to get a life. Swapping alliances no more reflects on a person's character in real life than playing a war game does.

Regarding Badnight's comments about reporting me. Firstly I have broken no rules and so nothing will happen except possibly Badnight being banned for false accusations. Secondly Badnight has had an outstanding invite from DOA for months now and was going to make a quick jump to DOA once DOA had hit the build button on level 10 of the 4th wonder. What about the rest of IOA? Poor sods, they are expendable whilst Badnight gets to bask in glory.

The truth is if DOA/IOA were the alliances they used to be then there would have been no name calling or conspiracy theories. There would have been no childish attempts to get me banned. There would simply have been 100+ incoming attacks at my cities. So far there hasn't even been one attack. I was looking forward to you attacking me as that would have been fun. Instead you are merely trying to give me a headache with a strange king of viciously vocal pacifism.

DeletedUser15049

I just wanted to say I am not Dune, although if I was Dune I guess I would say that as well, so I will just leave you with your lame conspiracy theories.

Ah Imperica...Welcome to the Dune experience :)

DeletedUser15049

Actually I can salute Harbingerss (and their allies) for lowering the bar well below anything I've seen in game so far. My understanding is that Imperica changed sides but before leaving kicked a player in VM thus sabotaging another WW, if that's the current interpretation of a straight up fight then I genuinely pity those involved as people not merely players. L8runr, on the other hand, sabotaged a world wonder in a straight conquest and much as I hate to admit it deserves respect for that. I could pass comment on Harbingers as an alliance but it's best summed up by one of their friends -

A request will go into the mods for an appropriate sanction although my gut says that nothing will happen.

It was as paul and theidioto point to; a mass mail by your leadership. I expect you will loudly demand that he is sanctioned for sending out such a mass mail. I look forward to reading it here in fact. Call it ethics and balance BN. Your tribe can't cheat and ban its way to victory. People are disgusted by it. It has brought nothing but pain.

In terms of the actions of Imperica. As being 'lower than anything you know'. Would be more authentic were it not for the fact we have on this very forum complete inaction shown by Ares when it came to the matter of Uzbek and TrevorMincher multi use. As well as others who have since been shown to have been doing the same play. You forget your tribes actions BN but your enemies never forget. After all some of us have paid a heavy price in order to prevent the heist of the century so to speak. Nice try though.

As for the wonders I make no excuses, it would have been nice to 'win' building 4 but I can't see it happening for my side and in any case very few will move to the wonder world to take advantage of it anyway making it the achievement sadly superfluous. The only other part of the idioto's post I'll mention is that despite everything DoA are still top alliance in game and nothing that Harbingers or pets can do will change that.

Such a turnaround from those days where the Wonders era was loudly proclaimed as the rise of Ares and the global domination of all who would not 'bow down to Ares'. Your clinging onto the numbers now is telling. We'll see who is who in July.

For those that are interested IoA is often used as a stalking horse to smoke out spies in DoA proper, after all this time people still fall for this ploy, although in this case the results were somewhat unexpected.

You may find people play that back on you by letting you think you have what you think you have. As for this sudden aversion to spies I find myself bemused. We used to share reports from spies once upon a time. All alliances seek to infiltrate. Part of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.