Pnp How not to run an alliance

DeletedUser

On the 29th of January 2015, 3 grepolis players from the Hungarian server (Zselyb, Gergo1004 and armycraftgaming) set up The Inner Rim alliance E.L.I.T. they invited lots of players most of them noobs. They had no battle points and most of the alliance was to scared to take a farming village.
View attachment 10997

Then zselyb decided he had had enough he was going to lead the alliance on his own he removed all rights from the other members and carried on recruiting.

5-we-are-taking-over-cat-meme-223x300.jpg

Then on the 3rd of February zselyb realised that running an alliance is hard work so zselyb elected a new council of Denbrae saltyjesus and Shamblom. This new council which I was a part of began to tidy up the alliance and take us out of the MRA bracket.
0.jpg
Until on the 5th February when
Axel (leader of the alliance Fight Club) messaged zselyb demanding that E.L.I.T. become the academy to Fight Club.

On the 7th of february he agreed without consulting any members he changed the alliance name to E.L.I.T.-C.L.U.B.

So i left and joined another alliance.
a trusted member of E.L.I.T.-C.L.U.B PM'd me saying that zselyb had told members of the alliance that LS were primarily defensive ships.

download.jpg

And that people is how Not to run an Alliance.

That was my first pnp its not the best but it was an attempt

DeletedUser

Surprisingly common sequence of events in Grepolis.
Anyway, this is a better sort of PnP. Just lays out the facts as seen by the author without really attacking anybody personally. I wish there was more PnP like this and less of the personal slams that happen so often in these forums.

DeletedUser33530

Surprisingly common sequence of events in Grepolis.
Anyway, this is a better sort of PnP. Just lays out the facts as seen by the author without really attacking anybody personally. I wish there was more PnP like this and less of the personal slams that happen so often in these forums.

You missed the golden days of PnPs my friend.