how to cast on attacks??

DeletedUser

as i just had my first incoming attack i dont get how i cast something on the attacks.

is it possible to do this when ur not a premium?? i liked 2.0 but the way it shows the attacks (just that little icon goes red) and nothing more. it doesnt really work for me xD

DeletedUser

Once attacking/being attacked click on the swords at the top toolbar, then one the attack symbol, not the city name, it will show you the cities, time and troops. At the top there is a button saying "Spells" or for me "S..." click on that and enact your divine power :)

DeletedUser

when i click on the swords it shows me zero in all windows. is there any reason for me clicking on "Spell" in the case of being attacked?

DeletedUser

If you have zeros in the windows then you have no need to cast a defensive spell. Depending on the god you have choosen to worship, casting a spell on an attack is generally a good idea. Make sure you read what the spell's effect is so you know whether or not it is the most effective for the situation. If you read the Wiki it has a very good section on spells.