Pnp How to honor a NAP, brought to you by TCS

DeletedUser33297

8c35pl.jpg
Today's class is all about the lesson: How to honor a NAP. Every single detail I will teach you here is brought to you by The Crimson Skulls. (ME & Calaveras)

It all started in the ocean known as ocean 65 where once upon a team three alliances were fighting. These alliances were: "Apathetic" VS "Just having fun from Fin" and "Sea People"
Stories were told that both, "Just having fun from Fin(JHFFF)" and "Sea People(SP)", were weird water creatures, other stories said they were humans. So let's go with the fact they were both...

1zluhkz.png

Hei means hello in Finish.

But let's get to the point, shall we?

How to honor your NAP's:

#1 - Support against takeovers

The violation of the NAP between Apa and ME+ Cal started on the day Apa started doing serious operations against "JHFFF" and "SP". While Apa was in progress of taking some of their cities we noticed how some ME players, weird enough they were ex "SP" players, went up in the DBP rankings quite quick.

So after some calculating
priority-peter-meme-calculate.jpg
We found out that there could be two possibilities:
A - They were not doing anything at all
B - They were supporting against our conquests
C - They were violating the NAP

Since we were not able to pick the right answer ourselves we had to take some lessons to learn which answer was correct
3ol7sh.jpg

Since we are done with lesson one let's go on to part two.​

#2 - Take in refugees

While Apathetic was still hitting "JHFFF" and "SP" they were trying to think of a smart solution for their problems, or at least they thought it was smart... but we all know the truth, right?
3quiey.jpg

They merged into Cal and ME. Luckely for them Apathetic did not give up and still took a handful of cities, however we were not able to keep hammering them because of the NAP.

So, what have we learned from this? Well... just always recruit, no matter if you violate a pact with it or not.​

#3 - Attack the other alliance

And finally, the last lesson...

e7ywkh.png
You better listen to her.
The attacking part actually started after ME and cal took in the refugees. As Apathetic did not cancel any of the city takes the targets started counter attacking, something they had not done while they were in SP and JHFF. And even after that TCS members kept attacking Apa with their awesome full nukes.

fw7ma8.png

But I guess we should be happy with having some trigger happy people on this world? And we all know how things like that simply happen...

tumblr_m5314aV1Lk1rqrdhvo1_500.jpg

All lessons summed up:
jtpiq1.png

*Note* I hope you enjoyed it, any feedback is appreciated. This is not meant as a personal attack to anybody.

DeletedUser41449

Maybe discussing it at the time would have been a good idea, as an alliance we have always honored our pacts / naps,if we had known the details I am sure the problem would have been resolved.

DeletedUser33297

Maybe discussing it at the time would have been a good idea, as an alliance we have always honored our pacts / naps,if we had known the details I am sure the problem would have been resolved.

First of all, this is the way I saw this all happen as a simple member of Apa. Secondly, it was well known that Apa was at war with JHFFF and SP. And TCS' leadership should have known what their members were up to, a member does not simply get a random dbp spike just like that. And for me it would be very hard to believe that you guys did not know about any of the attacks on Apa before the NAP ended. I must agree that in case this didn't happen, an Apa leader should have contacted you guys about these things.

DeletedUser41449

Just my opinion

I am in agreement that to support an alliance that is under attack from an alliance that you have a pact / nap with is wrong and I am sure was not sanctioned by the leadership, I was unaware of any dbp spikes, and if others knew it certainly wasn't discussed on the forums, and yes the attack examples given happened the day after supreme x joined TCS, this is not TCS breaking the agreement but a few players not toeing the line which if brought to the attention of the leadership would have been resolved

DeletedUser

or it could be that the leadership of Apa wanted the NAP to end? i dunno. not there, couldn't say. how come none of Apa's leaders are in here?

DeletedUser33297

Just my opinion

I am in agreement that to support an alliance that is under attack from an alliance that you have a pact / nap with is wrong and I am sure was not sanctioned by the leadership, I was unaware of any dbp spikes, and if others knew it certainly wasn't discussed on the forums, and yes the attack examples given happened the day after supreme x joined TCS, this is not TCS breaking the agreement but a few players not toeing the line which if brought to the attention of the leadership would have been resolved

First of all, maybe a thing you should keep in mind the future? Looking at your members DBP might also save you some cities in case someone is not totally active, and will show you who is actually sending defence to other alliance members. About the attacking, it was not just supreme X, there were a few more who started attacking back in Calaveras after they were taken in as refugees.(ofcourse they did not have the balls to counter attack before they joined Cal) But like I said, ofcourse Apa's leadership should have contacted you guys, and if they really didn't I think that was a big big mistake on Apa's part.

or it could be that the leadership of Apa wanted the NAP to end? i dunno. not there, couldn't say. how come none of Apa's leaders are in here?

I do not think so, afterall Apa was not the one to violate the NAP in any single way. If they wanted to end the NAP I guess a simple message would have done it. And why Apa's leaders are not here? I guess they are too busy with other things. But you'll have to ask them ;)

DeletedUser

Awesome thread! One of the spoilers above reminds me of the famous ocean 65 quote: "I sent the biremes (in the attack) to defend my lightships." Although I have left O65 for some time, and have had no dealings with ME or Calavaras (I still don't think they should have won the vote for alliance to last the longest), I understand that ME was a spin-off of the Idalium Federation (and its legions). The Idalium Federation had no honor and had no problem surprise attacking alliances it had NAPs with. I don't think any alliance should trust their descendants.

DeletedUser39847

Very well done :D:D i'd +Rep you but need to share it around....currently in VM but like to hear exciting gossip when i occasionally look at this :)

DeletedUser

it appears the surprise attacks only infuriated 13th and Apa. 13th have lost 2 cities to TCS in the past 48 hours while TCS have given up 10 cities in the past 24 hours to both Apa and 13th. I'm sure that count will only increase against TCS. stepping on people's toes only makes you taller, briefly, until you get knee-capped. TCS are showing themselves to be the new Night Fail MRA. Quality vs. quantity? Looks to me like the quality of Apa and 13th cannot be called into question while the quantity of TCS fluctuates and yet they're still a stale alliance, despite their recent rise from mergers. Bedazzled poo is still poo, it doesn't stink any less.

DeletedUser12512

CONS:
The PnP was boring and not inspirational,
The meme art was just bad
A NAP stands for "Non Aggression Pact'. Nowhere in its definition does it imply that co-defending other players is not allowed unless specified in the terms of the NAP. (At which time it would then be considered a 'Pact' and not a NAP).

PROS:
The effort and format were sound.
The message was there so you did achieve the telling of your story.

Suggestions:
Cut down on the amount of words you need to convey your story.
Humor

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so my little bird has passed this along to me. apparently it's a message from PyeManiac of TCS to an unknown member of Apathetic.

"PyeManiac today at 21:39
As you might know from your sources already |'ve called off Death squadron from further offensive ops, so relax. A few still to roll in but not so many now.

TBH, we wasted too much time supporting deadbeats that you were attacking, and also falling about laughing as some of our fellows did such dumbo things as launching 100 bireme attacks. Though some of your team were pretty laughable too.

We should start up an all-alliance ' DDDDhead Gallery' (modified the name so it could be published in here. the word i edited rhymes with "Rickhead") I think to name and shame.

Anyhow, I guess you got the same ridiculous BP as we, so thanX. We may do it again, though it looks like the diplomatic side is moving us towards working together in future.

Regards to your team
"

Death Squad? seriously? he must have meant the "Roll over and give up squad" from the way grepostats shows things.

That last line has me really confused though. are Apa actually entertaining the idea of working with TCS? man i'd lose all respect for that alliance if that happens. from the BP stats it looks like Apa have defended extremely well and lost one city to TCS, but according to grepostats the city they took was from an inactive player in the Apa ranks. that's weaksauce, but a city taken is a city taken. It looks like Apa have taken about 6 cities from TCS in the past 48 hours (score 6 - 1), 13th have snagged 11 cities (score 11 - 2) (not to mention that TCS are taking more internal cities at the moment than they are from enemies and wasting their resources clawing desperately to maintain that artificial ranking of theirs.)

Interesting to me is the appearance that Knights of Mayhem have done nothing to take cities away from TCS. Rumors are a churnin'! They've already been implicated and proven to be in bed with Night Fail (at one point), will they be caught out again?! what's the story, KoM? i understand your alliance feels like it has something to prove, but your actions (or inactions) are going to come back to haunt your alliance. :eek:

DeletedUser33297

so my little bird has passed this along to me. apparently it's a message from PyeManiac of TCS to an unknown member of Apathetic.

As you might know from your sources already |'ve called off Death squadron from further offensive ops, so relax. A few still to roll in but not so many now.

TBH, we wasted too much time supporting deadbeats that you were attacking, and also falling about laughing as some of our fellows did such dumbo things as launching 100 bireme attacks. Though some of your team were pretty laughable too.

We should start up an all-alliance ' DDDDhead Gallery' (modified the name so it could be published in here. the word i edited rhymes with "Rickhead") I think to name and shame.

Anyhow, I guess you got the same ridiculous BP as we, so thanX. We may do it again, though it looks like the diplomatic side is moving us towards working together in future.

Regards to your team
"

That last line has me really confused though. are Apa actually entertaining the idea of working with TCS? man i'd lose all respect for that alliance if that happens.

I have said this in game as well: I most certainly do hope it is a lie.

If it is the truth, I would lose pretty much all respect for Apa's leadership, and can not see myself stay in Apathetic any longer. So, I most certainly do hope they have no nasty surprises for their own members.

DeletedUser

Regards to your team
"

Death Squad? seriously? he must have meant the "Roll over and give up squad" from the way grepostats shows things.

That last line has me really confused though. are Apa actually entertaining the idea of working with TCS? man i'd lose all respect for that alliance if that happens. from the BP stats it looks like Apa have defended extremely well and lost one city to TCS, but according to grepostats the city they took was from an inactive player in the Apa ranks. that's weaksauce, but a city taken is a city taken. It looks like Apa have taken about 6 cities from TCS in the past 48 hours (score 6 - 1), 13th have snagged 11 cities (score 11 - 2) (not to mention that TCS are taking more internal cities at the moment than they are from enemies and wasting their resources clawing desperately to maintain that artificial ranking of theirs.)

Interesting to me is the appearance that Knights of Mayhem have done nothing to take cities away from TCS. Rumors are a churnin'! They've already been implicated and proven to be in bed with Night Fail (at one point), will they be caught out again?! what's the story, KoM? i understand your alliance feels like it has something to prove, but your actions (or inactions) are going to come back to haunt your alliance. :eek:

To answer your question we are at war with NF and DoD...that is our main focus for now...TCS are mainly based in oceans 54,64,66 where we have no interest in expanding and travel times don't make sense..and im sure Apa and 13th are more than capable of handling TCS themselves....so stir it all you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To answer your question we are at war with NF and DoD...that is our main focus for now...TCS are mainly based in oceans 54,64,66 where we have no interest in expanding and travel times don't make sense..and im sure Apa and 13th are more than capable of handling TCS themselves....so stir it all you want.

i understand your position, it wasn't my intent to stir the pot. at least not yet. ;)

DeletedUser39118

if apathetic leadership wants to 'work with' the crimson skulls i will eat my hat and my shoes

DeletedUser

if apathetic leadership wants to 'work with' the crimson skulls i will eat my hat and my shoes

I could'nt see it happening if it did it would'nt make sense...would be easier to conquer them than to work with them..Apa would only get more stronger by conquering TCS..which they seem more than capable of doing so