Pnp How to honor a NAP, brought to you by TCS

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Alright, as everyone might know from forums or from game I'm former Founder of Calaveras and current leader of TCS from Cal side.

After merge I had IRL issues so wasn't playing game, was just coming online to not get ghosted (Didn't want to activate VM). Now I come back and find out everything about on going war and I see also topics like this on forums. Well about the war to be honest Apathetic is doing very well and that doesn't need my confirmation, but about TCS, you shouldn't take us as weak alliance, because after merge was gone just few days when suddenly war between two giant and mighty alliances - The 13th Legion and Apathetic (+ NF and few little local alliances) has started. After merge all alliances need min few days for re-organizing everything and having war with alliances of that caliber together can harm any alliance in this world, even your mighty Apa or 13th and don't refuse about it.

Now on topic: Backstab? Well have you ever heard about NAP - Non-Aggression Pact. This means we don't touch you and you don't touch us. We don't share info about our allies or enemies, about or conquests or about our battles. Why shouldn't we recruit Sea People members? Because you had NAP? Nope that's not a reason. Also after them recruited you could just ask us to kick them out or so. I was just contacted after few days from recruiting them (In Calaveras) that you were going to keep attacks on us, that's it. Well for someone it might look really bad, but if you re-think about meaning NAP you'll guess that we have done nothing which would violate our agreement on peace.

That's it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser33297

After merge I had IRL issues so wasn't playing game, was just coming online to not get ghosted (Didn't want to activate VM). Now I come back and find out everything about on going war and I see also topics like this on forums.

Firt of all, and before i forget it, welcome back ;)

you should take us as weak alliance

To be honest, I do not take you guys as a weak alliance at all. Since the moment I joined this world I pretty much have not seen any single alliance fight back, untill we went to war with you guys. So props to you guys for that.

Now on topic: Backstab? Well have you ever heard about NAP - Non-Aggression Pact. This means we don't touch you and you don't touch us. We don't share info about our allies or enemies, about or conquests or about our battles. Why shouldn't we recruit Sea People members? Because you had NAP? Nope that's not a reason.

Ofcourse I know what a NAP is... But in my eyes it was a poor move of you guys to recruit our enemies - And don't tell me you did not know they were our enemies, because if you simply checked their conquest stats it was quite clear - and it does not show a lot of respect to the other alliance. Is it however a violation of a NAP? In my eyes it is, but some of you might think different about that.

Also after them recruited you could just ask us to kick them out or so. I was just contacted after few days from recruiting them (In Calaveras) that you were going to keep attacks on us, that's it.

I have said this before and will say it again, if this is true it sure was a poor move of Apa's leadership. They should have contacted you guys before, and if I were in a leadership role I most certainly would have done so. But I tempt to disagree with Apa's leadership quite a lot, and I guess that might be one of the reasons why I am not in a leadership role...

Well for someone it might look really bad, but if you re-think about meaning NAP you'll guess that we have done nothing which would violate our agreement on peace.

Like I have above, I think recruiting enemies of the alliance you have a NAP with (while that alliance is running an op on them) is a violation of a NAP. I understand that not everybody understands that, but supporting takeovers against the alliance you have a NAP with, or simply attacking the other alliance? I think we both know that is a clear violation of a NAP.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Thanks for welcome and thanks for replying on each important phrase of mine.

About last one we can discuss for ever, as you count that action as violation of NAP and I don't. Whatever, let it be how it is. I respect your opinion by the way.

Good luck to both of us (TCS and Apa).

DeletedUser25746

I agree with grandaizer's point of nap. In my view it means you don't attack me I don't attack you unless other things are agreed upon. The other things are sure ways to get a nap dissolved and get a war started. This is also why I don't think a nap with an alliance in your immediate area is a good idea. These are almost always just delays to an inevitable war.

The one thing that also must be remembered is that this is pnp (politics and propoganda). I always take these with a grain of salt as they are ment to lean in one dirrection and hopefully entertain.