How to pretend to be a leader and fake a merge (Battle for Athens))

DeletedUser18132

Wow! +rep!!! P.S. __Next Mission__Disband__alliance__Sparta__You will_____________ __________________get reward_______________GBIleader____________

DeletedUser3613

Spartaprime, the people of Athens owe you a great debt

And i owe you some rep lol

DeletedUser

Well, the general conclusion is you're an idiot dom.

Anyway, back on topic. It was funny Sparta, and I like how you didn't use the same boring ways to get rid of them. But, like I said, I'm still against usual sabotage cuz noobs leave the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Agreed Owen (partly anyway, I never looked at you as being an English teacher :p), the noobs need a training ground. Which is almost always going to be an MRA since no higher tier alliance would accept them. It's better they lose by being conquered in an MRA rather than being forced to fight on their own. It's the learning process of Grepo :p
And lesson 1 is: MRA's get you killed a whole lot of the time.
Usually after that they move on to lesson 2: Units over points
and so on :)

Edit: Damn it you two above ^^ You sniped my post :Angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

Generally i find disbanded totally boring and stupid done by people seeking attrention or trying to emulate others...

This however was a new original way of disbanding and i very much enjoyed it :)

DeletedUser6029

Are gifs allowed

I use to think that they weren't, but I have seen some down in GFX, and some avi's have them and I have seen some others as well. , so I am assuming they are allowed now. But I don't know.

DeletedUser

there are two more decepticon(MRA) alliances in the top 2 spots now, ;) maybe they want a new leader??:p;)

DeletedUser

Generally i find disbanded totally boring and stupid done by people seeking attrention or trying to emulate others...

This however was a new original way of disbanding and i very much enjoyed it :)
pretty much this ^ :p

i'm not a fan of disbanding usually, but this was a new and clever way of going about it :D

i think it's the first disband i've seen with no rights? lol

DeletedUser6029

I agree. Disbands are usually boring, and require a stupid alliance in the first place to allow for it, but when it is done with creativity and "style" it is funny as heck. I also think the post PnP makes it a good disband or not. If the PnP is funny, the disband is funny. If the PnP is simply bragging....well that isn't so funny to read...

DeletedUser

I'll be honest I have seen this done before on TW a few times. But I guess some credit goes for using the method.

Still don't agree with it though :p

DeletedUser3613

I knew when i first met spataprime that he was the kind of Autonomous Robot that you could take to the pub

DeletedUser

now i know why my island mate joined shield

thanks to u, SHIELD has surrounded me :(
but i really liked it

DeletedUser

Beside the fact it is entertaining, I would like to say that reactionary is not a noob.

DeletedUser

Nice twist on destroying an alliance, the other way was getting boring.