Pnp How to Swim in the big Ocean's! Swimming lessons available here :)

DeletedUser

Hello Grepo players,

Today while i was swimming in Ocean 45 i just met a young handsome dude named Dewil 94 with his LifeGuard (Shadow Legion). I asked him how did he managed to swim so long when the water was cold enough.
He said me, he have a sauna(Shadow Demons) attached in his body(Academy) who keeps him enough hot to swim in the cold waters of Ocean 45 for long enough.

Again i asked him how he is swimming so fast while other swimmers are behind. He said by buying feathers(Mass Recruiting) he was able to swim so fast :)

Finally, when i asked him what happens if the Shark's(Reservoir Dogs + Academy Humane Society) in ocean attacks him while he is swimming? He then said me they are friendly shark's(Pacts) and he feed them daily for not attacking him. He also said all the bigger sharks(alliance) in Ocean-45 are their friendly sharks(pacts). That's how he manges to swim safer :)

From tomorrow i am joining his Swimming Lessons to swim safe and faster in big Ocean's :D If anyone in grepo don't know how to swim please contact my Swimming Teacher : Dewil 94.

Thank you.

Regards,
-Spandan

DeletedUser18514

Erm... If opinion that we're mass recruiting and that we need more alliances to get you down makes you feel better, we won't hurt your feelings then my friend. ;)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the tips Spandan, such a lovely ones... I would rather ask some sinking lessons from you. I think you are the best to teach that... For instance I would love to hear how does your recruiting go? Especially results of spamming nearly all our members to join your alliance? Did it go well or did that manage to sink a bit?

DeletedUser

Erm... If opinion that we're mass recruiting and that we need more alliances to get you down makes you feel better, we won't hurt your feelings then my friend. ;)

I never said you got more alliances to get us down. The no. of pacts you have in the same ocean it all tells the truth. How safe you want to play ;)

DeletedUser

Spandan Spandan... Dont trick people like that, you know that propaganda is used to people who dont think by themselves. You blame us about mass recruiting, have you seen us sending recruiting mails to nearly all other alliances members? Like you did.

Oh, we got pacts... Do you wonder why you dont have other alliances helping you? Could you find the reason from mirror? Dont be shy, just admit that you tried to recruit nearly all of their members as well :)

DeletedUser

Looks you are beating your own drum lol.

If we have done that with every member then we would have 40/40 members and a academy with 40 member's like you guys lol ;)

DeletedUser22423

Looks you are beating your own drum lol.

If we have done that with every member then we would have 40/40 members and a academy with 40 member's like you guys lol ;)

Or,or the players you tried recruiting from other alliances had no interest in joining your alliance from the start. The players that would leave their alliance to join a mass recruit from another alliance no matter how bad their current alliance is are ship jumpers that wouldn't be worth having in your alliance anyway. Good luck with your fight though, the guys you are fighting are good players that have played together for a while. I would plus rep you for making a pnp, but please, pictures next time. And make 'em funny.

DeletedUser

creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-interesting-tell-me-more-db69a1.jpg

DeletedUser32498

I'm confused. but impressed because I hear you swam all the way to the rim...

Also it is a great feat. I just came up with an idea. What if grepolis created their own guinness world records? For example the person who gets rimmed the furthest distance or maybe the least amount of time it takes to get rimmed.

DeletedUser42393

Also it is a great feat. I just came up with an idea. What if grepolis created their own guinness world records? For example the person who gets rimmed the furthest distance or maybe the least amount of time it takes to get rimmed.

I've already came up with this idea ;)

Interesting. You could try making an ideas thread? :)

Just saynn''