Howdy

DeletedUser

Just going to throw a "howdy" out there for everyone.

I'm looking forward to playing with whoever pops up in this world and making it interesting. I think that the low alliance cap will help with that a lot, and there are quite a few premades that will no doubt make for some early fighting.

You guys be gentle; I'm nubtastic.

DeletedUser38464

Ya, my hope is that the low alliance cap will help keep MRA's noobish. Now, all you can do is build and see which alliances are elite.

DeletedUser

That's what I hope too. There are a ton of great players on this world too - it's pretty much the who's who of grepo so far.

DeletedUser38464

So it seems like this world will be loads of fun for me. Im excited to play with the best.

DeletedUser

I can see this world is going to be interesting for everyone GOOD LUCK .

DeletedUser23516

The forums are going to be interesting with Treachery here. Let's just hope PG doesn't run away with it from the start

DeletedUser

There top3 alliances that have come from there, even PG has a little pact witch must be milo21 other premade numbers coming over.

DeletedUser

Super pacts to bypass the low alliance cap is not great to see this early, but hopefully the numbers will dwindle enough for everyone to still have a good time.

DeletedUser

I want to get some arguements going :rolleyes: I bet the Xi group will Pact with Milos and spoon for the whole world......

DeletedUser

Erm...what? I've been talking cash trash about beating up daizan all day. I don't wanna pact with them!

DeletedUser

i highly doubt Milos will pact with anyone lol. Anyway since there is no mod here does that mean we can nominate a mod or there is no rules? If so I nominate Treach and I as mods. Therefore everything goes, unless I dont like you of course.

DeletedUser

i highly doubt Milos will pact with anyone lol. Anyway since there is no mod here does that mean we can nominate a mod or there is no rules? If so I nominate Treach and I as mods. Therefore everything goes, unless I dont like you of course.

That would truly be a sign of an apocalyptic future for this world. We'd be deleting the "counting thread" and using mod powers to promote debauchery. Even I respect that I should never have authority over anything more than a fainting goat farm.