Hunterdeamon....I am calling you out

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Act was likely passed to address the issue of persons claiming to have been awarded military awards for which they were not entitled, and exploiting their deception for personal gain. For example, as of June 2, 2006, there were only 120 living Medal of Honor recipients, but there were far more known imposters.[10][11][12] There are also large numbers of people fraudulently claiming to be Navy SEALS[13][14] and Army Special Forces,[15] among others.

FALSE MILITARY HONORS ACT OF 2005

Now you want to threaten my family...you want to claim you are going to walk in my door and kill me....you tell people you led the mission that saw Bin Laden killed....BS!!!!!!!!

you are nothing, you are a coward, and you have likely never even set foot on a military base. I challenge you to prove even a small part of any of this as I know it to be 100% LIES.

You and everyone that falls for your can take a flying leap. you want to kill me?? Seriously? Over Grepolis. then come do it. Get on your transport and roundhouse the controls until the coords are my hometown and hunt me down like the dog I am......pffft.

One more...just one more reference to my children and I am going to whatever law enforcement agency I have to to see that you are given exactly what you deserve....a stint in a prison or (more likely) a mental institution.

Taking this public so that the other people in Grepolis (mostly children) who you are playing mind games with can see it. You are a liar and you live in a fantasy world.........have the decency not to drag others into it. And I mean every word I say here....

^ Waterman, Steve. "Fake SEALs". stevenlwaterman.com. Archived from the original on 2006-09-16. Retrieved 2006-12-10.
^ "Wannabes Beware!". nightscribe.com. Retrieved 2006-12-10.
^ "Hunting the Phonies". specialoperations.com. Retrieved 2006-12-10.

DeletedUser

Those incredible stories people sometimes tell online about themselves only show the lack of respect not only for others, but for their own self. In virtual reality, it's easy to become someone you can never be in your real life. And it's tempting to see how other people would react to this different you. But when this experimenting with self-presentation gets too far, the created person takes over the real self, and all the lies are hurting it more than people who believed those lies.

It's really up us how to react to those obvious cases of mis-presentation. You can challenge it, or play along, or ignore and take what's best out of the interaction. It's all about experience, and what conclusions we make.
I changed my career path drastically some time ago, thanks to a person i met online. He fed me lies about himself, about so many things, like experience and occupation, personal details, even gender. Yet i'm grateful for that experience, and if i discarded it first time i learned about those lies, i might never be where i am now.

This of course is not a justification for threatening in any form.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HAHA phil,

When Team 6 captured and killed Bin landen, Hunter had no idea what happened. He waited till our president made the announcement and went on to skype and in the Huns chat rooms and forums to say that he was Proud of his men he personally trained. If he trained them he would have known before hand and would have said something. He is full of . He must have been rejected from the armed forces and its his long life dream to be a hero. The guy has no idea of military slang or talk. I am not here to say I am or was ever in the armed forces, but i do too had 2 friends that were seals and the first thing I learned from them was "they dont talk about there business".
Yes we know his is a fraud.

DeletedUser

Lemme say something, a guy from Special Forces don't have time to play grepolis, i have some family members that were in the army and police that barely have time to stay at home and as far as i know a life in special forces takes even more time from you it's kinda impossible to play grepolis when you training and fighting 24/7.

DeletedUser

One more...just one more reference to my children and I am going to whatever law enforcement agency I have to to see that you are given exactly what you deserve....a stint in a prison or (more likely) a mental institution.

Really mate? You are going to waste police and agencies time over this? Mate we all know he's a lier but let him live his lies. If he has so pathetic as to not able to love the life he has than may God help such a guy, nevertheless if he get a thrill out it then be it... my 5 year old nephew some times act as if he is flying as he gets a thrill out of it.

Now on a serious note, other than time (as Cypher3 pointed out), do you really think if this guy was in the spacial forces or even a janitor in that unit he would dare blabber about it? NO he certainly would not because he would have his behind booted to the nearest federal military prison after a court marshal.

Now mate dont take such jokers seriously these kinda jokers wet there pants at the sight of a gun let alone hold one.

DeletedUser

hey RCHunter, or just The real hunter. we all know this is your other account. For over 1 year now you have been bragging on how you are an ex seal member and now you are training them. That is no Joke. Either you are a nut or just living a dream. This dream is no joke. You want to play then you must pay for the consequent.

DeletedUser15049

Guys who know know. Those who don't will never know and they are luckier than they will ever know. Ignore it Phil.

DeletedUser18613

Really mate? You are going to waste police and agencies time over this? Mate we all know he's a lier but let him live his lies. If he has so pathetic as to not able to love the life he has than may God help such a guy, nevertheless if he get a thrill out it then be it... my 5 year old nephew some times act as if he is flying as he gets a thrill out of it.

Now on a serious note, other than time (as Cypher3 pointed out), do you really think if this guy was in the spacial forces or even a janitor in that unit he would dare blabber about it? NO he certainly would not because he would have his behind booted to the nearest federal military prison after a court marshal.

Now mate dont take such jokers seriously these kinda jokers wet there pants at the sight of a gun let alone hold one.

threat to some one family is never a joke! happens once, well thats a bit odd happens as often as it has to phil from this fool then i think phil is well with in his rights to report this.
its a game! its ment to be fun! why tell some one you will kill there children over it?

oh and phil im going to wear you like a hat

DeletedUser

Who knows if he will even see this, but totally agreed nobody should be threatening each others lives, let alone fams. I hope it stops and I will be calling this to attention over in the ARES. Hope all improves and I do not personally support that type of behavior.

DeletedUser

@ gerco: What the hell you on about? Are you high or something? I'm not even a yank you nutter, thats all I am gonna say to a pea brain like you.

@chris: Mate I aint saying that its not a serious threat, I personally feel hunter is pathetic idiot who should get a life but I wouldnt really care about what he would say. The threat is very serious, I accept, but the person making the threat is unarguably an idiot and I can bet 100 quid that he is no older than 15. All I was saying was that he is not worth the effort but even then if phil feels that he needs to involve the authorities than no one can tell him otherwise as he is well within his rights.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[B
You and everyone that falls for your can take a flying leap. you want to kill me?? Seriously? Over Grepolis. then come do it. Get on your transport and roundhouse the controls until the coords are my hometown and hunt me down like the dog I am......pffft. [/B]

phil I thought I lost you, welcome back to being funny. hi five

DeletedUser

You notice who isnt posting here, notice who isnt defending himself??? Yeah its Hunter....wonder why we arent hearing from him???? Glad to see most of the people here really can see through his ABSOLUTE BS!! I guess my point is proven by the mere fact that he read this and then promptly crawled into his little hole.....just like you would expect a deluded liar to do...

DeletedUser15049

I think my mind just imploded. What was that supposed to mean?

Those who know. Know. (think: experience)

Those who don't know. Will never know. (think: non experience).

Those who don't know will never know how lucky they are. (think: their non-experience is a lucky thing to have).

Hope that helps.

DeletedUser5270

You notice who isnt posting here, notice who isnt defending himself??? Yeah its Hunter....wonder why we arent hearing from him???? Glad to see most of the people here really can see through his ABSOLUTE BS!! I guess my point is proven by the mere fact that he read this and then promptly crawled into his little hole.....just like you would expect a deluded liar to do...

He probably hasn't read this rubbish. I note you haven't provided any proof and it is just allegations. I would say you are the one who talks
ABSOLUTE BS!!

DeletedUser

only you would come here and say some trash like that Imperica.....well done.

DeletedUser23971

Perhaps he's on a secret operation somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.