I am confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is this or is this not a morale world? It clearly states in the Upsilon settings thread that morale is not active. But others are still saying it is.

So people....what is it? :heh:

DeletedUser65

Morale is active.

Also, it says in the settings thread that it is active, so I'm not sure where you're confusion is coming from.

DeletedUser18007

damn dude you got my hopes up :(

33ehiec.png

Aicy

Strategos
I wasn't asking what's new in general, but was insulting your intelligence by saying that you being confused is not something new. -.-

DeletedUser

I know.

I replied to your insulting (remark) with a rudimentary answer to avoid your contemptuous rudeness. But you didn't get that...

Aicy

Strategos
I did get that, so I replied in the same manner.

Obviously you lacked the intellectual capacity to understand that.

DeletedUser

I wasn't asking what's new in general, but was insulting your intelligence by saying that you being confused is not something new. -.-

No. It doesn't seem you did. At all. Nothing in that phrase implied it. but maybe I am just to silly to understand.

oh well. moving on...

Aicy

Strategos
I clearly was, I never ever thought that you actually misunderstood what I was saying and replied in that way because I never expected you to reply yet again therefore making me the winner in this little war of words.

Aicy

Strategos
Do you honestly think I was so stupid to think that someone could be so stupid? Because that is pretty stupid.

DeletedUser

Do you honestly think I was so stupid to think that someone could be so stupid? Because that is pretty stupid.

Yes. You should never doubt a humans capacity for stupidity.(general statement)

Status
Not open for further replies.